Sign in to follow this  
James Fox

12 12 2012

Yea almost there here. Hope to see ya all tomorrow, if not well, nice to have know ya all.. OK.

umm..it's supposed to 12/21/2012

• Like 1

Sorry to debunk your whole 12-12(21)-12 thing.

This is about 6 months old too.

tumblr_m0vkqvDftV1r54qfqo1_500.jpg

Edited by MAKO69
  • Like 2

Also they found a maya calender several weeks ago reaching until the year 4177 A.D. so it still takes a bit of time... :biggrin:

Better. My birthday is the 28th, i wouldn´t like it being spoiled by a sun fart or anything

Sorry to debunk your whole 12-12(21)-12 thing

Although if the Mayans are able to foresee the end of the world I would doubt that they couldn't foresee that someone would screw with the calenders

• Like 1

If you care about numbers, it may be interesting for you to know that 12-12-12 is the last date we are going to have that is three of the same numbers.

That is, unless somebody screws around more with Calenders and / or invent a new way to calculate time.

Sorry to debunk your whole 12-12(21)-12 thing

I find that a bit pretentious that a nation who did not even have predicted its own end foresee the end of the world...

• Like 1

Until 01/01/2101 that is :biggrin:

Craig

You are quite right. I had forgotten the key point in the entire thing, and that is "that we are likely to experience" :)

But oh well. It´s not like I care.

You are quite right. I had forgotten the key point in the entire thing, and that is "that we are likely to experience" :)

But oh well. It´s not like I care.

And 12-12-2112.........

Big nice fireworks planned for me on that 12/12/12: in Le Havre, we just inaugurate a new tramway network that evening at dusk on this so symbolic date. Hoping it won't rain again...