I was watching the new Superman #2 HD Trailer on Youtube. My bad. What's up?

Too quiet like this...?

:tongue:

Edited by SayWhatt

There are things going on, but they are all long term projects, so it takes awhile to complete. :biggrin:

Lol

Hi ya WhiteKnight,"real quiet round here" I was thinking just that myself :biggrin:

I dropped in but no new posts up

im skinning just nothing 100% finished yet, but very soon :biggrin:

Patience and whatever will happen will happen... and sometimes people just need to take timeout...

I'm working on skins too, but for Austria-Italy campaign. Pretty much done. The hard part I've been trying to work on is renaming all the "Targets" or locations on the Vogesen terrain. I'm trying to get as many airfield and city names as possible and their approximate locations to fit the Vogesen layout. Then I have to rename ALL base locations in the DATA.ini for every aircraft and ground object. I really dont even want to do it! But it will look and feel better with proper names. And when I'm all done someone will have created a real Northern Italy terrain ( One can hope ) and I will have to do it all over again :blink::grin:

• Like 1

I'm working on skins too, but for Austria-Italy campaign. Pretty much done. The hard part I've been trying to work on is renaming all the "Targets" or locations on the Vogesen terrain. I'm trying to get as many airfield and city names as possible and their approximate locations to fit the Vogesen layout. Then I have to rename ALL base locations in the DATA.ini for every aircraft and ground object. I really dont even want to do it! But it will look and feel better with proper names. And when I'm all done someone will have created a real Northern Italy terrain ( One can hope ) and I will have to do it all over again :blink::grin:

I wonder if we can get a "joint effort" to make a terrain usable by the FE and SF communities. I bet that terrain in this area would be of use to the SF WW2 crowd and the airfield objects could be made generic enough to fit both wars.just a thought. I just felt the need to post as it makes me sad to see a week go by and no one even saying hello ;)

I don't know if you have seen this book review before but i thought it was a great source of info on the Austria-Italy Airwar :biggrin:

http://books.google.es/books?id=TYCJGna4uJcC&printsec=frontcover#v=onepage&q&f=false

101 pages of a 141 page book are available :biggrin:

I'm waiting for sinbad skin for AIrco DH4, Stephen Fokker D.II and gambit and quack skins. Maybe a christmas present?

I dont think any of my skins will be ready by Christmas. But soon. Would anyone like a particular skin in the meantime??

I wonder if we can get a "joint effort" to make a terrain usable by the FE and SF communities. I bet that terrain in this area would be of use to the SF WW2 crowd and the airfield objects could be made generic enough to fit both wars.just a thought. I just felt the need to post as it makes me sad to see a week go by and no one even saying hello ;)

A number of WW1 airfield ground objects are undergoing test right now, many of them suitable for 1930s conflicts and WW2.

• Like 1

Thats right! Geezer has some goodies on the way. Ground objects are a nice treat too.

Yeah, i forget Geezer's ground objects, they are looking really great.