hgbn

What a weird experience. Being without access to the web for quite a while.

The last couple of months have been a weird experience for me. No phone, no web and no TV. effectively cutting the access to the outside world. I can't say that I missed it a lot except for this place. The time off the web revived one of the other hobbies I have. Scale aircraft modelling a hobby I have neglected for the last past 5 years or so.

It also revielled what a time robber the web actually is :blum: So I have decided not to fall back to the old habit of turning on the PC the first thing to do, when comming home from work.

Where have you been?

(Also, I tough 26 hours power outage was bad. Was ready to start climbing the walls...)

• Like 1

The short version.... low tide in the money bag. and riding of the storm cutting whatever expence which was not needed eccensial to life. :blink:

• Like 1

Welcome back in the digital world.

But you are right, the real life is outside of the web.

But you are right, the real life is outside of the web.

If that was correct, you would be a figment the web created, and not a living breathing person and vice versa.

The Web is simply another interface for real life.

Do it often with remote-area work, don't miss anything but the outstanding humour and wit of online friends. That can be way too much fun. Being online all the time is one way of doing things and getting off regularly for extended periods provides valuable contrast. When I come back, first thing I usually notice is the people so plugged-in they have lost perspective and most of their sensibilities. Especially with regard to obsessive socio-political massdebate. Divide and conquer bitchez. Is your fav false-saviour going to be; the feckin donkey, or the feckin elephant? Just ask your preferred major media outlet (all owned by the same people BTW), and they'll tell you just what to think, at all times - for 'free'.

Lose-Lose

Hope things pick up for you. ;)

Glad you are back, people was concerned about your health and even your life lol