Dave

Polish Air Force F-16C/D by The Viper Team

Polish Air Force F-16C/D by The Viper Team

Polish Air Force F-16C Series By the Viper Team.

Pack Includes:
F-16C/D 52+ mods.

Pit by ravenclaw. (Somebody stop him!)
Models by bpao, modified highly by Jat and ravenclaw. (You guys are one hell of a team)
Skins templates by Migbuster (Went back and made even higher res skins...because he could)
MFD panel glass by Stary (Did you know he does terrains and clouds too?)
Units skins by Jat and Dave
Skins by DoctorWho
Pilots: Base from Florian mod by JAT
Weapons by ravenclaw and GrinchWSLG (Masters of disaster)
Technical adviser, Sony Tuckson (If we got it wrong he cracked the whip!)
Avionics by Jat and Crusader (You cant get anything past Crusader, the best MK1 eyeball in SF)
Brain32, for FM, Avionics work. (He found that Mach 1 is FAST.)
Crash test Dummy, Dave (Thank god he doesn't have a usable brain)
CrazyhorseB34, ini work (and the other dummy)

To install:
Drop into your C:\Users\xxxxxx\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters XXXXX
This project started with a little mod here and there to make the Vipers more modern. FastCargo started the PM thread on 28 Jul 2011 and here we are 10 months later we have this.
This mod is dedicated to Oli (bpao) he started us on this journey and I hope, I really hope, we lived up to his expectations.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/17/2012
  • Category

• Like 1

ooohhh! Damn I check CA uploads to rarely!

Thanks to all involved! you guys rock!

Gyus, thanks for the Polish Vipers, great looking as usual for the modders involved.

I am observing a slight mismatch in scaling between the Viper and the DB-110 recce pod.

The pod seems to be by some 5-10% I would say too large for that Viper model - when taxing, the pod almost touches the ground.

No disrespect, thought I should let you know.

Well that is huge pod, I've seen pictures of the real thing and it is indeed nearly touching the ground on the real thing...

You definitely have a point, though judging by the pictures I would rather say the plane sits too low than the pod being too big...

i agree with Brain the plane sits too low , as for the DB-110 dimensions it could be that the pod is here or there a bit of , i had only very limited info material on the DB-110 , my only reference are the measurments i took from the pictures i have , sorry but that is the only way i could make that pod

to change this the F-16 needs a new and more correct landing gear , we decided not to cange it because of the work and time it would need to do that , today i regret that decision

No big deal guys, increasing the damping factor of the main gear a bit, slightly improves things.

Will spend more time flying than taxiing, taking-off and landing. :drinks:

No need to regret - there is 2013, 2014, 2015 and more to come, so who knows...

And in the mean time we are not empty handed - we have those buties to fly. :drinks:

Hi guys, i need small help. Dont know if i missed something or so but i dont get those external fuel tanks on the fuselage.

If you want the CFTs on the C model, change the loadout ini. to match the D models' loadout ini. The game won't read [Air-to-Air_CFT].

@SupGen thx, i didnt know this part is only added by the loadout.ini. I thought they are on as default.

Real nice... The Viper has continued to grow on me mostly thans to the Viper team... so when you guys are done with all the active service vipers and still have time. I would suggest a revamp of the F-16XL for SF2 standards. i know it's only a prototype but that viper is exceptionally pretty. :)