Sign in to follow this  
OneoftheLost

Bloody April Mod help

Ok. Gonna make this fast since I have to run.

1. I HATE FE2's modding. Its an utter nightmare to get setup properly, by far and away the most difficult game I've ever come across for simply installing mods.

2. I want to install Bloody April 1917 from this very website. I installed Flanders terrain + all the required aircraft, and then I flew all of the aircraft in single missions. Everything else is installed properly within the mod folder of FE2 (I'm on windows 8 but the directory should be the same as 7 in the 'saved games' folder.

Here's my problem. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to launch the Bloody April campaign. It doesn't show up under the campaign list at the menu. I'm certain I have it installed right since I installed it at the same time as all of the planes and the Flanders terrain.

Any ideas? I put the BloodyApril1917 folder's contents in the 'Campaigns' folder in my mod folder. Is the Campaigns folder supposed to be in another sub directory?

What am I doing wrong? Everything works fine but the darn campaign itself! :(

The file structure should be Campaigns/BloodyApril1917/Content including BloodyApril1917.ini

Is that the case now?

it's an old champaign made for FE1 but I droped it into my FE2 install and only needed to change the "terrain" forlder to "terrains" and it worked just fine.

O_O

So. My problem was a simple 's'

it's an old champaign made for FE1 but I droped it into my FE2 install and only needed to change the "terrain" forlder to "terrains" and it worked just fine.

Thank you! I have no idea how I overlooked this! This is my first time installing mods, but I swore I did it right. You just made my day! Works great now! :biggrin: