Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

SF2 WW2 DH Mosquito Pak

SF2 WW2 DH Mosquito Pak

SF2 WW2 DH Mosquito Pak

-- Something for the WW2 ETO/MTO players --

= For SF2, Full-4/5 Merged ( Full-5 Reccomended/Preferred) =

*There is a possibility that this mod may work in SF/Wo* 1stGen game installs. However due to the excessive modifications made to fit them into the SF2 environment, not all features will be avaliable. Plus all the other issues...*

Mods, rebuilds, reskining/redecaling for Pasko's Mosquitos. This is a compilation, in some respects, of many 1stGen WW2 mods of this aircraft. However, ALL the skins and decals ARE new builds.

Aircraft and Skins in the Pak are...

Mosquite B. Mk.IV

105 Squadron

139 "Jamacia" Squadron

Mosquito FB.VI

418 "City of Edmonton" Squadron, RCAF

464 Squadron, RAAF

Mosquito NF.XII

96 Squadron

Mosquito PR.IV

1 PRU

...and one "just for fun" aircraft -- you all KNOW which movie Mosquito's I'm talking about!

When discoverable, the Squadron Crest is used for the 'color chip' on the Loadout Screen.

A new (mostly) SF2 compliant FM was created*. All loadouts have been corrected; gun round counts are now accurate. Unfortunately, due to AI problems, the FB.VI has all the guns set as "Primary".

Sounds, pilot figures and weapons are included, as are new SF2 versions of the Hangar screens, several of which are COMPLETLY new for this package.

As always, fairly easy to follow, yet detailed install instructions are included. PLEASE read them!!! Also, as mentioned, the "Notes" section for other stuff of interest.

*See Notes section for more IMPORTANT information! This mod is being released in an "as is" condition*

Happy Hunting!

wrench

kevin stein

ChangeLog:

re-added forgotten Decals for 633 Squadron FB.VI (SOE)

Woo hoo... now I have to create a WW2 SF2 now!!! Just so I can fly this bird... and as to the just for fun... hmmm I wonder what that one is... not!!!! Doesn't help that I have been re-watching old war movies due to my busted leg!!!

Nice work. Do you plan on the TSE TSE version in future?

not unless you build me a proper LOD, with the Molin's barrel and 'breech bulge' on the belly

oh frack!!!

-------------

EDIT:

ok, new versiion up that has the 633 decals now.

I'll leave the seperate upload of the decals up until Monday, then delete that one

sorry guys!

Edited by Wrench