I know that there are some RF-4E & J mods available for German, Greek, Israeli, Japanese etc versions of the recon Phantom but other than those included in the all in one packs (NATO Fighters, ODS etc) there doesn't seem to be stand alone SF2 version of the TMF RF-4C.

Is anyone working on one?

Thanks

1st: download this

http://combatace.com...-factory-rf-4c/

2nd: make this

http://combatace.com...thirdwire-sims/

That should work...

What do you take me for? A noob or something! - just kidding Soulfreak :biggrin:

I've just set up a Korean install which I'm extending up to date and I was going to either convert the 1st Gen plane or pull one from a campaign mod but just wanted to check that there wasn't an SF2 version already.

Case closed.

What do you take me for? A noob or something! - just kidding Soulfreak :biggrin:

No no! *bg*

Just wanted to help you! :biggrin:

DA: I don't think there are any PACAF skins available for the RF-4C, just some USAFE and CONUS based ones, so I'll probably use a stateside based skin. There's also a South Korean one in a 1st Gen skinpack so I might also make a separate nationalised plane for my install.

depending on your timeline, i eventually plan to add decal based skins for the RF. that is the unit represented by decal rather than painted directly on the skin. however that is more three weeks away rather than two.

and just remembered, the screenie at column5's old site has a Kadena bird for the Euro1 skin.

I don't have a timeline and am not planning to release anything. As much as I like the classic F-86 vs MiG 15 of the KAW, I've always fancied the modern version a la Larry Bond's Red Phoenix, Falcon 4.0 etc. so I thought I'd add some more modern stuff to my StrikeFighters2 Korea install.

If you're planning on RF-4 skins then I'm looking forward to whatever you give us. Any chance of an RF-4B for some USMC action?

btw I just checked the C5 site and the screenie in the download section has a ZR tailcode, which was for Zweibrücken Air Base (a USAFE facility during the Cold War). The Kadena tailcode is ZZ - which I'm sure you know already!

http://www.column5.us/classic/miragef.shtml

Doesn't the NATO mod come with a bunch of recon planes?

If you're planning on RF-4 skins then I'm looking forward to whatever you give us. Any chance of an RF-4B for some USMC action?

btw I just checked the C5 site and the screenie in the download section has a ZR tailcode, which was for Zweibrücken Air Base (a USAFE facility during the Cold War). The Kadena tailcode is ZZ - which I'm sure you know already!

http://www.column5.u...c/miragef.shtml

B Photo Phantoms will come from me sooner than C skins. got a big navy project i'm chipping away at along with other things and only 2 1/2 weeks of break fer college. big obstacle on the B is i want to do an upgrade for Project SURE, but slotted stabs are a part of that, and trying to find out if they were upgraded to J-79-10B engines. have a few pics with but many also from that era without. only thing i can add right now is a DECM via fakepilot.

as to the code at column5's my mistake was in remembering which it was. remembered it started with a Z, just thought i saw a second Z not a R. sorry bout that.