does anyone know what's up the B-70? After I get to full speed at 50,000+ feet the aircraft never wants to slow down. After I get back down near the ground it still acts like it's going full throttle even though it's Zero and the speedbrake acts as though it doesn't exist.

Quick point - The Valkyrie does not have an airbrake.

Now that we have that cleared up, the Valkyrie can be slowed down through 'S' turns, and will come down on the proper curve eventually. However, there does seem to be an anomaly in the FM where between 20 to 40k around 1.5 to 2.0 Mach, the aircraft won't slow down in level flight.

At some point, the FM will need adjustment.

FC

Quick point - The Valkyrie does not have an airbrake.

Now that we have that cleared up, the Valkyrie can be slowed down through 'S' turns, and will come down on the proper curve eventually. However, there does seem to be an anomaly in the FM where between 20 to 40k around 1.5 to 2.0 Mach, the aircraft won't slow down in level flight.

At some point, the FM will need adjustment.

FC

I'm going way too fast to attempt S turns, any sharp turn tear up the wings and very wide S turns could go on for 100 NM

I would recommend then staying at altitude, doing a couple of 360s while your speed bleeds off, then descending and landing.

Until the FM is adjusted, that's what you can do...or use Alt-N to get you where you want to be.

FC

Where did you guys get a B-70 for SERIES 1 ??? PLEASE tell !!

Sorry it was for SF2, I thought I put this topic in SF2 modding topic.

Solved my problem by changing Dragchute's "DeployWhenOnGears" to "=FALSE". Not realistic, but neither is a jet constantly going Mach 1.5+ with engines off