Hi,Could someone tell me what makes your wingmen use the ordinance their loaded with?I have had AG missions where they may drop their bombs but not use their rockets and use up their guns instead,And AA missions where I have given them AA rockets but they never use them.I wish we had Comm's to tell them to use specific ordinance when attacking a target.Does it have anything to do with experiance levels? I've noticed missions where some did'nt shoot anything at all? Thanks for your input.

No, there is no setting to tell them to use specific ordinance.

FC

The column listed as CMD with scores underneath,Is that a rating for how well they will respond to commands?Or what.

Has Anybody seen a wingman or squadronmate get promoted?

that's odd, I usually order them to "Attack my Target" and they will use all the ordnance they have until it is completely depleted. when they fail to destroy the target they will use the main guns.

I usually load what i want them to attack with. esp Mavericks if flying aftre 72, and i typically have them run interference on SEAD while i go for the main target.

Which brings up a good point daddyairplanes, give your AI guided missiles any chance you can, they're more accurate with those than dumb bombs or rockets.