logan4

missing link? Donations

Hello!

Sorry to bug you on this day, I tried to make a donation to the site but I could not find a link to donations.

Used to be it was under the roll down menu by the user name, it is not there any more - at least not in my.

Tried to look through almost every forum option to see if it was moved to other place but can't find it. Did search for donations and most referred to the roll down window too.

May be it is just me or my goofyness....or missed some post regarding it.

Thanks in advance and Happy Holidays!

logan4

what a shame.

I can't upload photos to my gallery either and it doesn´t appear on my profile either.

Help plz :) :)

what a shame.

I can't upload photos to my gallery either and it doesn´t appear on my profile either.

Help plz :) :)

http://combatace.com/gallery/member/80567-neospore/

I created and uploaded a picture to your gallery just fine. You can manage it, view it, add to it, etc from the link above and from your profile.

Thanks Erik for making the donate option working again. I sent a gift for the site, should be there in few days.

Merry Xmas :drinks:

Thanks Erik for making the donate option working again. I sent a gift for the site, should be there in few days.

Merry Xmas :drinks:

I'm still working on it, thanks for pointing it out. I think in one of the upgrades it got dropped. Merry Christmas to you as well. Wishing you all the joys and blessings the season can bring you and your family.

Thank you very much and your very welcome.

I'm not sure I answered this although it's been resolved for awhile. Next to your forum display name, top right corner of all pages, click the drop down arrow there to show a menu. On this menu you will find the link you need.

Sorry for the delayed response.