Stary

Tired of Christmas already? Family is boring you? It's time to BACK UP!

none of the above of course, but it's a wise moment to finally do something with your precious mod you were working on past weeks, ohh and that custom build of SF2 Korea you put together too! Doh! Those pricey Steam games you were downloading through last few nights, those definitely could use some

BACKUP!

too

Back up, it's worth the time! :ok:

(because out of the blue you can end up with fried motherboard like Stary did not that long ago...)

Fortunately it was a MOBO, not a HD, merry Xmas to you my friend!!!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas and Happy New Backup!

And damn Steam their constant sales!

FC

Already did, but thanks for the reminder. It amazes me how much I have to back up sometimes.

Off topic. Stary, is the cockpit you have in your signature pic available for SF2? The Mig cockpit without the mirror housing.

ok ok mssg recieved. just did last backup of the year. Merry Christmas everyone!

Backedup the other day,But since you insist I just backed up my recent work. Now I need a beer ,It takes time to wright down all those 1's an 0's :biggrin:

Off topic. Stary, is the cockpit you have in your signature pic available for SF2? The Mig cockpit without the mirror housing.

no, it's the Mig-15 cockpit before I added mirror

no, it's the Mig-15 cockpit before I added mirror

Okay. Thanks.

you can remove the mirror yourself by moving the meshes via ini trick, "mirror" and "mirror frame" are the node names I think, BUT there is ugly gap hidden behind as far as I remember

you can remove the mirror yourself by moving the meshes via ini trick, "mirror" and "mirror frame" are the node names I think, BUT there is ugly gap hidden behind as far as I remember

I just remove the mirror from the ini when I fly in Korea. It's a fantastic cockpit. I just ignore the frame.