Dave

Need a Favor From Our Community

I need a favor from you all. Do something nice for someone. Doesn't matter what, just do something nice. I'm a very lucky person to have what I have today. There are many many others without. So take sometime and help someone. Just an idea.

• Like 10

Actually did that Dave...just the other day. Won't bore you with the details, except to say...it was great to do!

• Like 1

Actually did that Dave...just the other day. Won't bore you with the details, except to say...it was great to do!

That's awesome. That what I'm talking about. Thanks UK.

Dave I agree you in every single word.

Normally if I can do I'll do,no matter when,who or what, anyone has proper meter or scale sometimes just a little word can save a life,anyone's different.

Others come first,like in my prayers every morning when I wake up,or when i pass by an hospital or when i go to church or to a cemetery prayers for myself are on the last place.

There's a lot of things that we can do everyday.

And many of them are priceless.

• Like 1

Was thinking of giving blood for some time now, but never found the time. Gonna do it on Monday!

• Like 1

It is a good feeling for doing something for nothing for someone... Generally as a biker I end up doing it at least once a year for a fellow biker helping out someone broken down at the side of the road even if its just to sit there until the recovery truck arrives or as has happened I nip off and get them petrol etc and not ask for anything in return apart from that they do it for someone else... maybe I should expand to others...

• Like 1

I gave my last 120HUF (0.5$) and my breakfast to a homeless guy near our parlament. Things go that way here... maybe tomorrow I'll be a homeless too.

• Like 2

I have many years played the "loadmaster" and copilot localy to Port-au-Prince or Dominican Republic. Everything was shut-down the day they took back our C-208B Caravan with which we transport medicines and food... so in place I still gave a part of what I earn to associations.

• Like 1

Kindness is the cheapest...but nicest gift you can give

Already did, Dave. Snowing here. Wasn't hard to do. Thanks for the reminder.