Stephen1918

Galicia Terrain Updated

Today I uploaded a new version of the Galicia - Eastern Front terrain. This version includes SpinyNorman's Air Raid Warning Ambulances on all the airfields and fixes a lot of little problems I discovered in the first version. I also changed some of the ini files to make the terrain more compatible with the Eastern Front campaign.

post-67404-0-98023500-1356837822.jpg

• Like 3

cool Stephen thx, I just noticed a link to your website at the bottom of your post

wow you have great 3DS models over there love the farman & the 504, I'm just about finished the dh2 skinning I started years ago , then i just saw you have made one aswell!!! will it find its way into the game? :biggrin:

I love the Medieval period too!!

I left my sugar loaf helm , swords, 16 gauge steel shields & other bits for my nephew to take care of while I am abroad, he loves Knights & castles, so is perfect to keep them rust free for me :biggrin: I miss my early music cds alot sometimes The garden of Zephirus , is my fav, 13th cent Polyphony.

IN the UK I lived in Waltham Holy Cross, a stones throw from Waltham abbey, where king Harold spent his best times he loved it there so much that both he and his brothers bodies were buried there after the battle of Hastings.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/essex/content/articles/2008/05/15/king_harold_waltham_abbey_feature.shtml

English Heritage, is a great way to see all the Med buildings in UK

Edited by gambit168
  • Like 1

Yes, Stephen has a lot of WW1 3d models in his website. I will love to see most of them in First Eagles, his 3d models are better than the ones that we have now (Avro 504, Farman, Caproni Ca.3...)

Edited by Hansa

I'm very interested in all kinds of history. First Eagles is a good way for me to satisfy my interest in WWI. The 3D models on my website were made before I was introduced to First Eagles. The file sizes are way too big for the game. Reducing the file size is so time consuming that it's almost easier to make a plane from scratch. I've converted a few and I'll probably convert more in time, but not yet...

• Like 1