Sorry to ask but does anyone have the original (?) soviet version of the Mi-8? Or just a soviet skin... Or a single colour non camo skin... ? I could not find it in downloads, only the indian version.

thanks very much!

thats what I need!! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

i have a mod of the orig mi8 with two additional pylons if you are interested.

I'm interested and I'd appreciate it, if you'd share it. Thanks!

i think you opened up a can of worms,I'd be interested in it too.

:iagree: , also interested! :grin:

• Like 1

oh oh, seems i have to find it on my desk and post some pics...

all i can say for sure is you have now two more weaponstations on the outer pylons.

one version has a mg in the nose and the third version is with additional armor plates on the front.

does it sound interesting?! textures used from the orig model, so you can use an already created skin for the parts. Tried to create it as userfriendly as possible.

I have found the parts in my projects folder, here is a pic of the current parts, the front gun is not included, but creating one doesnt take much time.

post-8289-0-46166400-1357205389.jpg

I can delete or add parts to this mod, so we can create different types of the Mi-8

• Like 5

Yes sure, I'm interested. A Mi-17 style 6 pylon craft, its a useful thing. I could use one without any pylons too, I guess it can be done from ini, destroynode or something) Also the engine exhaust coolers you did can be useful for the mi-24 too.

:iagree:

good choice !!!

Something you might like ))) It will be Soviet Navy transport/passenger variant. No armament, no pylons. Skin WIP.

img00020.JPG

Edited by Snailman
  • Like 1

umm... maybe someone has a template skin...? just to save time...

No templates((( no prob, I can do it the old way. just my eyes are not that good when I had my SVD...)))

No templates((( no prob, I can do it the old way. just my eyes are not that good when I had my SVD...)))

Check this:

http://marcfighters....-8_template.zip

:airplane:

Edited by czarny900

On 3/1/2013 at 10:30 AM, 76.IAP-Blackbird said:

I have found the parts in my projects folder, here is a pic of the current parts, the front gun is not included, but creating one doesnt take much time.

post-8289-0-46166400-1357205389.jpg

I can delete or add parts to this mod, so we can create different types of the Mi-8

Sorry for bringing this up, but can I as what happened with this? Looks like a worthy project, specially If we can get a Mi-17 variant. A pity we don't have the hability to open the cargo doors or load external cargo.

• Like 1