BardBitch

Let's All Give a Hand to Erik

That was one terrific flameout. You really showed us what it takes to be a better part of this community. And for that, I say thanks.

WOW, what the heck are you talking about?

We have people take away people like that and put them in a nice padded room with new warm and fuzzy outfit...that service is financed by taxpayers money but I'd say it worth every dime...

• Like 1

Ok, thanks. I removed your personal avatar, it wasn't appropriate.

Oh no. They've "turned-off" all my meds. Whatever will I do?

These are your leading edges. (I make this shit up to make myself sound cool)

I'm was gonna paypal $50, just for the f*** of it, but my mom won't give me any money.

Glecko, I really wish I knew what you are going on about. If I can be of any assistance please let me know.

There is more to this world then flight sims. Being covered in corn syrup while naked for instance.

• Like 1

Someone has missed their medications...........

• Like 2

I have had my skirt lifted.

WTF! Ahahaha !

Oh no. They've "turned-off" all my meds. Whatever will I do?

These are your leading edges. (I make this s**t up to make myself sound cool)

I'm was gonna paypal $50, just for the f*** of it, but my mom won't give me any money.

FTFW editing.

Yeah and the sad part is this guy fled so quickly even after all his tough words of reporting me to the FBI for publishing his *public* IP address that's owned by Windstream, not to mention by the very definition of public IP it is considered to be in the public domain. He's literally the biggest troll on the net and from the appearances he's been part of the community and has been for awhile sharing files behind the scenes with people he befriends on various sites. Tormenting the staff here so many different times and ways that they can't even be counted. He throws my name and MK2's name around like we're his allies. Serious mental issues is all I can say and we (the entire community) have put up with it for over three years. He's signed up with so many different accounts trying to get around being banned that he could be the entire database of users at free email sites like yahoo. What really drove this to this level is the hateful and stupid crap he'd PM to various moderators and staff like a stalker, it was really creepy. Now some may think we were cruel and unreasonable but we've tried and tried and offered olive branch after olive tree to satiate this guy to no end. I happily will provide the logs of his interactions here under all his various identities all attached to his various IPs or through his referrer's IP when he used proxies to evade detection. The pages of the logs go on and on for days and while some might think we were unfair I simply offer that his agreement with his service provider comes into question when such violent and spiteful outbursts like these arise.

We may limit, interrupt, terminate or refuse to provide a Service if you: (a) do not honor any provision of this Agreement; (b) use a Service in a manner that adversely affects other customers or harasses them, our employees, or others; © use Service to engage in fraud or unlawful conduct or are suspected of doing so;

We are a private site and we do not have to provide service to anyone or to their expectations. The option any adult and rational person would have made years ago would have been to accept that and move on. It certainly wouldn't have been to threatened everything and everyone imaginable or stalk them over some childish issue about something that doesn't matter one single bit.

I can honestly say I have never been so happy to see someone leave, though I'm almost certain a troll like this never leaves.

Wish us luck.

• Like 1

I hope the best for the futur.