I was wondering if someone have this problem with the aircraft's year.

I'd like to put (in this example) this Super Étendard to the year 1982 for the Falklands mod

I edited the main ini file as follows:

34_zpsab849470.jpg

But the result is different, like this:

ete_zpsb0fe0656.jpg

Try adding "ExportedEndYear=1982" right after ExportedStarYear=1982"

Edited by JonathanRL

Set Exported=FALSE and it will run as you wish.

Awesome!

Thank you.

32_zps645a8c60.jpg

Edited by Phil56

The real prob is wrong words in the Export setting.

Use

Exported=TRUE

ExportStartYear=

ExportEndYear=

Export vs Exported

BTW having Export=False can cause problems with weapon availability .. iirc...

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Eagle114th
      Hello everyone,
      Good morning!  I apologize for asking too many questions. I still think it is a good idea to keep asking questions, so it can provide many answers for the modders here too.

By the way, there is one thing I am wondering about; Is there secondary position in .ini editing? 

For example, Here is the code:

[NewCampaignButton] MenuItemType=HOTSPOT UseHotSpotImage=FALSE NormalAnimation=NewCampaignTextAnimation0 MouseOverAnimation=NewCampaignTextAnimation1 MouseDownAnimation=NewCampaignTextAnimation0 SelectedAnimation=NewCampaignTextAnimation2 Position=52,270 ButtonSetting=MenuButtonSetting InfoTextSetting=InfoTextSetting //InfoTextStringID=TXT_MENU_NEWCAMPAIGN_INFO SelectionSound=click.wav StickySelection=TRUE See the code:
      Position=52,270

It determines the position of the button on screen right?  Is there a way where I can set a secondary position, in other word, use a second position for one of button?  For example,  

Here is an example what I would like to accomplish:

NormalAnimation=Button_Animation0
      MouseOverAnimation=Button_Animation1
      MouseDownAnimation=Button_Animation2
      Position=52,270

SelectedAnimation=Button_Animation3
      AlternativePosition=150,270

OR

Is there a way I can add the new codes and use "If SelectedAnimation is ACTIVED, then secondary button would appear on screen?
    • By Eagle114th
      Good evening everyone,
      I have a few questions about MESSAGESYSTEMS.INI and .STR files;

1) since I am looking for the way to do further changes to HUDDATA and GUI.  I did some researches and I found out that if I edit MESSAGESYSTEMS.INI, I will be able to do more customization to the in-flight screen.  I am unable to find MESSAGESYSTEMS.INI.  So where do I find it? I extracted flightdata and there is no MESSAGESYSTEMS.INI. Where can I find MESSAGESYSTEMS.INI?

2) About .STR, I noted there are .STR on both flight and menu folders after extracting both using CAT extractor.  What kind of program is required, in order, to edit .STR files?  Or is there no way to mod them properly yet?

As always, the information and advice are appreciated.

Cheers!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..