Do know about some post about running using Wings Over Vietnam and the: Falkland 1982 All-Inclusive MOD? PLEASE

I have problems using this mod and WOV...

WoV lacks pretty much everything you'll need

it was designed for use ONLY from SF (needs the desert terrain for cat references)

So the only thing I need only is the desert terrain?

If I have that terrain the Falklands MOD would work perfectly?

Not only the desert terrain. WOV has not all types of missions if you want to fly for the red side.

What exactly are your problems?

Well the main problems are using for example the UK side, when I use a Harrier (GRS.1 GR.3) alwalys the game crash.

Or when I choose a mission the control tower says" Mission is Accomplished RTB" and I did'nt take off or do something.

If Mission Accomblished messenge is coming when you are still on take off, then is something wrong. If you get it in a strike mission, then is no strike target available, if you get it during a air to air mission then there is no air opponent.

Which Harriers do you use? TK's stock one from WOE or from an other source?

This i found in the readme of the Falkland all inclusive Mod.

"single mission year is 1983 - because the only British base was build in May - if you have

a missiondate before 29th May - the game CTD - self created missions (with mission date) will work normaly - you have to take off from a carrier before 29th May"

may it solve your problem?