Sabres HAF cl-13

Cl-13mk Canadair F-86 sabre

HAF

Hi this is a skin for the greek F-86 sabre...

Was a canadair cl-13....and upgrade to f-86e/m

this is for the aerobatic team named Hellenic Flame,colors plane...

..and more skins are coming....this week...

it can be use it in all f-86....with the same skin...just make changes the pixels..resolution...

be attention in that...and don't forget the texture....ini.

• Like 1

...IF SOMEONE LIKES TO CHANGE OR PUT SOMETHING ON IT ARE WELCOME...

THANKS COMBATACE.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By clim995
      Okay so hear me out. I finally plated the NATO fighter campaign in 1953. Guess I just got tired with the short and sharp dogfights of the Radar missile era of the late cold war so I decided to jump to the 1953 campaign on the MiG-15bis cockpit. Well, I have experience with supersonic jet gunfights (MiG-19 is my all-time favorite) but riding the MiG-15bis with a vastly inferior engine is something I am not prepared for.

Sure, I could chase turboprop attack aircraft (A-26 Invaders are my favorite prey!) but I kind of struggle catching with jet engine ones without getting too distracted by my fuel reserves. Once I managed to trash F-84S (they were on a strike configuration and were running away) when I happened to chance upon two Canadair Sabres. They tried to run-away as well but I was too determined to catch them and I eventually did but then they dropped their tanks and turned around and an ensuing dogfight erupted between me and my wingman.

Suffice to say, in my opinion, MiG-15bis guns were horrible. The entire aircraft had the tendency to lose alignment when firing and the bullet ballistics is crap owing to the heavier caliber. The turn radius seems to be terrible as well, as the Canadair Sabre effortlessly managed to outturn me. Then I found myself being chased, completely at their mercy. A Sabre fired a 50 caliber salvo and grazed my wing, clipping my aileron (thank god the tank didn't explode) and I managed to emergency land to a nearby airfield while my wingman managed to shoot one of the Sabre who tried to finish me on my landing approach.

In my opinion, MiG-15bis is a terrifying interceptor and absolutely crap dogfighter, but still, I want to hear your side and opinions on this.

Is the MiG-15bis inferior at dogfighting or am I just a crap dogfighter (lol)? 

(screenshots of my MiG-15bis barely managing to escape from the two Murderous Canadair Sabre on my tail lol)

• By Viper63a

View File SF2 "MiG Alley" Wings Over Korea (KAW v1.1) Hi-Res 1920X1080 Menu Screens and Music!
      SF2 "MiG Alley" Wings Over Korea (KAW v1.2) Hi-Res 1920X1080 Menu Screens and Music v7
      By Viper 04/26/2020
      Note: I removed all the nation sounds from this Menu packs for size reasons. If you intend to install the "VIPER63A HQ Menu Sounds" pack, please install that pack first. Installing the HQ Sound pack over the Menu pack may overwrite some of the menu specific music files. You can always re-install this menu pack to get the menu specific theme music back.
      I made these upgraded alternate "Korean Air War" themed Menu screens to go with Do335's "SF2 Wings Over Korea" package!

Pleae unzip the compressed file and preview the new screens before installing them. I recommend doing this as there are some alternate screens I have in there that you might like better.

If you choose to install these screens, I recommend that you back up your FLIGHT and MENU folders in the SF2 Mod folder you're installing this mod into. Just in case you want to go back to your original setup.

To install, simply unzip and copy the uncompressed FLIGHT and MENU folders to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder.

My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win10 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...

C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\ThirdWire\Strikefighter2 Korea\

Enjoy!
      Submitter viper63a Submitted 03/15/2015 Category Menus  
    • By Viper63a
      SF2 "MiG Alley" Wings Over Korea (KAW v1.2) Hi-Res 1920X1080 Menu Screens and Music v7
      By Viper 04/26/2020
      Note: I removed all the nation sounds from this Menu packs for size reasons. If you intend to install the "VIPER63A HQ Menu Sounds" pack, please install that pack first. Installing the HQ Sound pack over the Menu pack may overwrite some of the menu specific music files. You can always re-install this menu pack to get the menu specific theme music back.
      I made these upgraded alternate "Korean Air War" themed Menu screens to go with Do335's "SF2 Wings Over Korea" package!

Pleae unzip the compressed file and preview the new screens before installing them. I recommend doing this as there are some alternate screens I have in there that you might like better.

If you choose to install these screens, I recommend that you back up your FLIGHT and MENU folders in the SF2 Mod folder you're installing this mod into. Just in case you want to go back to your original setup.

To install, simply unzip and copy the uncompressed FLIGHT and MENU folders to your StrikeFighter2 mod folder.

My StrikeFighter2 mod on Win10 64-bit was..(yours may be different)...

C:\Users\<your_id>\Saved Games\ThirdWire\Strikefighter2 Korea\

Enjoy!
    • By acesfakia
      F-84F Thunderstreak, HAF -for TMF F-84F
      View File S F 2 / SF1
      F-84F SKIN ( 3 pax ) -ONLY for TMF (Mirage FActory's) F-84F!!!-

Hello again
      This is a Skin for the Greek F-84F sea, one of them,with brown color...,and not only green,
      for the HAF. Also they are 2 silver skin's !
      It is not for the stock version Attention !
      Check the templates.
      I hope you will like it. If you like it don't forget to vote all the skin's on the combatace.com.
      Don't forget all the Modder's are make in hard work...and...FREE ! So don't forget to vote them !!

ace
      Submitter acesfakia Submitted 01/24/2013 Category F-84  
    • By acesfakia
      S F 2 / SF1
      F-84F SKIN ( 3 pax ) -ONLY for TMF (Mirage FActory's) F-84F!!!-

Hello again
      This is a Skin for the Greek F-84F sea, one of them,with brown color...,and not only green,
      for the HAF. Also they are 2 silver skin's !
      It is not for the stock version Attention !
      Check the templates.
      I hope you will like it. If you like it don't forget to vote all the skin's on the combatace.com.
      Don't forget all the Modder's are make in hard work...and...FREE ! So don't forget to vote them !!

ace

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..