Fubar512

Laughed so hard, that I thought I was going to have a stroke!

After reading about IBM's "Watson", who seems to have developed a colorful vocabulary after digesting the contents of the Urban Dictionary.

http://www.tomshardware.com/news/IBM-Watson-Urban-Dictionary-swearing,20409.html

"Watson couldn't distinguish between polite language and profanity -- which the Urban Dictionary is full of. Watson picked up some bad habits from reading Wikipedia as well. In tests it even used the word "bulls**t" in an answer to a researcher's query."

:lol:

Perhaps they should ask it "Whaddya have in there buddy, a dead cat?" and see if after it queries its new database, it answers F0<K YOU, A55HOLE!

Edited by Fubar512

They should make a series of Watson MD. Tag: Elementary, motherf*****s!

Unexpected consequences.

Someone posited one time when the AI rise up against us, it's because they'll have learned all the ways to kill us through video games...:)

FC

IBM 9000 would say "Enough is enough, I´ve had it with these motherf@cking astronauts in this motherf@cking ship"

IBM 9000 would say "Enough is enough, I´ve had it with these motherf@cking astronauts in this motherf@cking ship"

Actually, I remember "IBM" 9000 spoke in a very ellegant way (even it's voice was cool) :biggrin:

If this is the way it goes,Imagine the dialog between HAL and Dave Bowman when he ask's HAL to open the outer bay door! I would probably use up my remaining air supply laughing my a#$%%& off.

Unexpected consequences.

Someone posited one time when the AI rise up against us, it's because they'll have learned all the ways to kill us through video games...:)

FC

But when we don't all come rushing at it in waves in relatively straight lines it will be very confused.

But when we don't all come rushing at it in waves in relatively straight lines it will be very confused.

When it sees that nobody is bunny-hopping - that's when it'll just give up.