Sign in to follow this  
whiteknight06604

quest for "Italy" terrain

maybe I'm getting a little slow in my old age but for some reason I thought there was a terrain ,SF1 or SF2, that included Italy and would be usable for cold war senarios. Any help finding it or confermation that it was my imagination would be most helpful.

yeah I saw that unfortunatly I was hoping to find something that included more of Europe(lower warsaw pact) ,thank you for the reply though.

Ansons France map wip supposedly includes Italy. Maybe we could talk him into releasing a beta version.

The plane belongs to the famous aviation unit of the U.S. Army nicknamed the "Red Tails", made up of African American pilots.

Greetings,

Ice Man

Teo

the Libya map contains Sicily and the 'toe of the boot"

the WW2 Tunisia map contains Sicily and Italy as far north as Rome (which is juuussssst inside The Wall - or was until TK lock the 'expanding borders trick' Don't know if it's accessble now)

Check out Italian sub forum.

there is a threat about that (wip).

But long time not active...

• Like 1

thanks for the heads up. I was hopeing to find A terrain suitable for a Nato-Warsaw Pact souther front install. Would be nice to be able to use all the cool Italian and "minor" Warsaw Pact aircraft and skins.

assumption could be made that you're looking more for a Balkans terrain, then Italy and the Med. Such a terrain, unfortunately, dosen't exist.

Although, I do know that there were 2 in the works that covered the region; one started by C5 and another (iirc) by Baltika

Very early WIP here, at post #22:-

http://combatace.com/topic/74862-has-anyone-done-a-balkans-campaignnato/page__st__20

Covers the area you are interested in, but so far down my list that it is unlikely to see the light of day even in the medium to long term.

If you PM me I can send it over to you "as is," but there's not much to it now.

Slainthe!

• Like 1