saisran

Top Gun 3D

This was supposed to be the lead up to Top Gun 2. Sadly, that won't be happening, but the 3D conversion was already done.

How can they make a 3D version from a 2D movie? anyways, I guess it won't be shown here in Israel... haha

How can they make a 3D version from a 2D movie? anyways, I guess it won't be shown here in Israel... haha

why not?

I strongly hope they fixed the movie, Cruise dies horribly at the beginning and Kilmer is the lead hero now... right?

@Nesher: they can, it's just bigger PIA than making colour movie out of b&w material

For instance, The Avengers was actually filmed in 2D and converted to 3D as it was made and released both ways. They didn't use any 3D cameras.

Now if the seat barreled rolled with film that might be worth it for me anyway.

I strongly hope they fixed the movie, Cruise dies horribly at the beginning and Kilmer is the lead hero now...

Naah they all die at the hands of the MiG, the MiG-28 lands on the carrier and Samuel L Jackson steps out of the 28 yelling " I'm a bad mutha***** !"

• Like 1

Naah they all die at the hands of the MiG, the MiG-28 lands on the carrier and Samuel L Jackson steps out of the 28 yelling " I'm a bad mutha***** !"

ROFL :)

So who is the "hot chick love interest that we will never see again" going to be?

Any movie that shows Tomcats chasing F-5's painted black is still a treat man. Bring it on I say! Gentleman.......Ladies..........hold on tight and keep your hands near the ejection handles cause it may be a rough ride but let's face it, are there any other movies out there in the making that glorifies the very thing we pretend to do on our PC's? Let's do it again Maverick and Iceman.........I'll be on your six!

The Iron Eagle films. They make Top Gun look like the Godfather.

what's an Iron Eagle film???

Something so horrid and despicable that the mere mention of it at Gitmo would have those prisoners choose water boarding over having to watch those.....

Edited by Atreides

don't know why, haven't hears anything about it out here so I'm guessing..

the first Iron Eagle was okay.. don't remember much of the rest, haven't seen them all

How did they get the funding for 4??

Please do try and keep up MB :) from the CIA it was a Regan wet dream psyop and they would smuggle these into Warsaw pact countries and try to sell it as truth as to how kick ass the USAF was (using an iph so typing is bad)

don't remember much of the rest, haven't seen them all

If you want to break up with a girl Nesher watch the rest of them with her. Guaranted hassle free break up. Glad to help, no need to thank me.

hahaha I think I can handle that my self :biggrin: :biggrin::blink:

from the look of things... i thnk im better off not knowing.