UK_Widowmaker

That told her!

Just saw this on FB...from a friend...don't know if it's true...but good anyways

It happened in an Underground station in London .

There were protesters on the concourse handing out pamphlets on the evils of British Foreign Policy . I politely declined to take one.

An elderly woman behind me was getting off the escalator and a young

(20- ish) female protester offered her a pamphlet, which she politely declined.

The young protester put her hand on the woman's shoulder as a gesture of friendship and in a very soft voice said, 'Madam, don't you care about the children of Iraq ?'

The elderly woman looked up at her and said, 'My dear, my father died in France during World War II, I lost my husband in Korea and my grandson in Afghanistan .

All three died so you could have the right to stand here and bad mouth our country. If you touch me again, I'll stick this umbrella up your arse and open it

• Like 3

I can imagine in a late future the protester's daughter relating in the same way her mother's feats; "My mother had an umbrella opened up her arse by an old toothless raging Fascist to defend our rights to protest!"

• Like 3