Can someone help me! Where and how exactly do you use this download! It is a bit confusing! Carlos

Hi -

I'm going to move this down to the SF2 general discussions. You will get more help there than in the general section. Also there's a huge help section for the SF forums all your questions can be answered there with a little searching and reading. Past that there's a few different things available to you. First consult the README.txt that should be included with your download. That file will give you all the information you should need to install it. If it's not there or incomplete we recommend that you comment either on the file itself or in the file support area so the author can correct the issues. Hopefully you'll find the help you need.

Can someone help me! Where and how exactly do you use this download! It is a bit confusing! Carlos

its for the SF2:Vietnam terrain. You drop them to your mod folder in the terrain section sub folder VietmanSEA. Stary always includes a readme detailing instruction on how to use his Mods. please check you're downloads