Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

Irans new Fighter - Qaher 313

ohh cool, he has a cd player hahaha

• Like 1

All joking aside that cassette/cd player is a Garmin GTX-327 transponder.

Edited by Atreides

What I don't understand sometimes is the schizophrenic nature of those sorts of things that Iran does.

You can have genuine pluses like the US drone capture be thrown totally into doubt when you release several other scoops of clearly fake stuff, like the photoshopped missile test, photoshopped VTOL drone, and this so called aircraft clearly done badly. Not to mention the 'did they or didn't they' space monkey shot. It clearly makes them hard to take seriously and calls into question their whole technical acumen. Think about it...if you can't build a fake aircraft properly, how seriously will anyone take claims of real technological advancement.

If you're going to fake it, at least be convincing.

FC

has anyone tried trolling the iranmilitary.net link posted earlier about the 300 KTS speed indicator, no HUD, midget-sized pilots, civilian equipment, very bumpy skin job, and non-airtight windshield yet?

Edited by RogerSmith
  • Like 1

An Aussie defence analyst said it best a couple of days ago " looks like it might vibrate and make some noise if you put twenty cents in it" haha.

• Like 3

An Aussie defence analyst said it best a couple of days ago " looks like it might vibrate and make some noise if you put twenty cents in it" haha.

darn near pissed myself

Pictures have emerged of its first test flight

8468746454_1d8c61bb3c.jpg

8467651405_51be090bfa.jpg

8468746378_51a8979f41.jpg

8467651281_2c9e092035.jpg

8467651299_b7fd0e3289.jpg

8467651497_6cda949496.jpg

8467651521_9a2d8c83e7.jpg

8468746464_b565a338cd.jpg

• Like 1

Looking at that 2nd picture made me think of Team America: World Police.

Just saw this today and how the image of it flying was photoshopped.

Also you can see that in the 'cockpit' shot, there's practically nothing under the panels.

Oh and the Lego picture is absolutely the best, but lets try to not be too mean to the Iranians, they're trying. We should at least give them a big golden star sticker to put on their toy airplane for effort. We wouldn't want to hurt their self-esteem now would we?

Edited by eraser_tr

Wait ! The I.R.I.A.F violated the airspace of his holy Egyptians brothers ?! Although, it must be a revenge against past Egytian Mirage III recon flights in favor of Saddam... after all, "brothers" have the right to do dirty tricks between them.

I have a conspiracy theorie ... Iran is photoshopped! It`s a pure digital country with PS apes in space (planet of the apes) flying around vulkans in Tie fighter, so emerged Star Trek and Wars .... ok and brother Grimm are the heads of the PS State?! Im confused

Haven´t seen that in Revell´s 2013 News. Mussed missed it. :biggrin:

Iran invades Lego Land!

Seriously, what is the deal with Iranian officers and their freakishly large service caps?

To protect them being ID'd by overheads from American satellites and UAVs. :wink:

Even the idiot on the left has to smile about it.....

The Queer 313? That's the gayest name for a plane ever.

New controls for 

Qaher 313

released..

picture is leaked

What? How did they get tech that advanced?? I thought it was embargoed! Heads are gonna roll...