Sign in to follow this  
Slartibartfast

What level of Patch...

Greetings again,

Okay I am curious what level of Patch is being run personally I am still on the April 2012 Patch and it is so far working for me...

What about you guys ?

I too am holding on tight to my April patch, I think it's the best place to be right now.

SF2/E/I = Nov 2011

SF2V + gold = Apr 2012

SF2E + EXP2 + SF2NA = Jul 2012

Edited by MigBuster

yup, always at the latest level... warts and all

full merged, July 12, 2 DLC.

question for those with Jul 12 patch but NOT the USAF F-4 skinpack (DLC21), does the squadronlist ini go up to 405 for you? or just if you have that DLC?

have that good sir, think it was included in the july patch. main thing i'm trying to figure out is if other patches (say the A-4L, or Mirage5BA) have entries that are not in the main patch. DLC specific if you will. currently i think the F-4 USAF skinpack is the only one and that cause he hasn't patched since july. but given i have it loaded my stock squadronlist goes thru 405. my homemade one is a different matter.....

latest, except one stand alone install of SF2E+both Exp packs which is at Dec2010c (I think) for more real clouds altitude

Main custom 'lite' install: Nov 2011

Reference install: Latest patch, although I would have preffered to go back to before the missile effectiveness cheat: May 2012 IIRC.