Dave

DCS: Combined Arms V1.2.3

A couple videos Wags made for CA V1.2.3

That AFV/MBT action is pretty sick. I can just imagine another player rolling in with a Hawg and shwacking a few on their own too. Or having to find cover from a marauding Frogfoot.

Nice!

-Jeff

It looks like a lot of updating since 1.2.2, I can't wait to try it out. CA has so far mostly just sat unused for me due to its limitations, but I'm a big fan of armor in OFP/Arma and want to do more.

I'm not big enough of a fan to get Steel Beasts, though.

I've whipped up a couple goofy little traing missions, but I'd like to see some properly triggered type missions for CA.

That would rock!

F10 options to call in CAS, the works!

One can dream, yeah?

:biggrin:

Heck, Spectre. I'd just be up for your training missions. I was going to wait for 1.2.3 to learn the ropes, but...

EDIT: 1.2.3 is released.

Edited by HomeFries

Are there any training missions to familiarize yourself with the controls/weps? Kind of like a crawl, walk, run.

Just bought/installed tonight.

-Jeff

Thank you for the link to the practice mission. I'll work with it and teach myself.

I was shocked to see how little interface controls there were for vehicles. At least for the axis control. Only moving the turret really.

-Jeff

If you've played First Person Shooters then moving the body of the vehicle isn't bad.

Thanks for the hints Eric. I tried a few missions and lived for a while. Fire and move. Need to configure my pedals and stick to allow more hands free for driving and shooting. But this is really cool!

hehe I only have messed with it a little bit, then again I haven't done any simming or gaming for the past few days, but it's pretty interesting they can do that.