Sign in to follow this  
Fates

News of the Wierd

NEW YORK (AP) -- Sony has built the ability to order pizza into its latest online multiplayer game. Type the command "/pizza" while playing Everquest II, a fantasy game with 330,000 active players, and get the Pizza Hut Web site, where you can place orders for delivery.

Read More

<C>

Fates

ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!! is America Great country or what...chat,kill and pizza ordering..whats next? :cool:

ohhhhhh!!!!!!!!! is America Great country or what...chat,kill and pizza ordering..whats next? :cool:

/Beer

/DancingGirls

/chipsndip

/newhaxor

/wife 0

/kids 0

/pb 0

I could go on and on.....

<C>

Fates

Edited by Fates

Who else has a great idea for a console command?

<C>

Fates

/wife 0

/kids 0

hummm I dont know..some wifes if trained properly are a good thing,as are kids,again if properly trained................... :tomato:

edit

now we'll have morbidly obese everquest players and lawsuits will no doubt follow!!

Edited by paratrooper

now we'll have morbidly obese everquest players and lawsuits will no doubt follow!!

as I said,is America great country or what!..tho the lawsuits for oebesity have allready been filed,I think it was in nyc,some kid or his mom...then there was the one about the coffee spilled on a womans lap,who was driving a car,using the cell phone and trying to take the top off of the coffee....

/lapdance (not to be confused with the shorter /dollardance command)

/pissboy (gotta pee dammit, bring me the can!)

/beer (oh did you already say beer?) :tomato:

/deadair (puts in TOOL cd when music stops). :help:

/cowbell ('nuff said, I got a fever...) :pilot:

Edited by Weasel Keeper

You know, I watched Envy yesterday, featuring our favorite actor, Christopher Walken.

I'm continually amazed that no matter the film--serious drama, comedy, thriller--the guy pulls off the roles while at the same time being himself. Crazy Chris, Deadly Chris, Funny Chris, whatever! Even when the film is forgettable, he isn't.

A bum in Envy. A semi-warlord in Rundown. An assassin that doesn't do his own work in Nick of Time. A freakin' EVIL angel in Prophecy. A former specfor guy in Man on Fire. A dying psychic in Dead Zone.

About the only thing he hasn't done is appear in a Star Wars, Star Trek, Jurassic Park, Indiana Jones, or other major film franchise. He's always in the one-offs (unless you count the direct-to-video Prophecy sequels), but he's ALWAYS good.

To that guy in Suicide Kings, S! :fan_1: :pioneer:

The Jedi Master

walken is a real good one//I would say he's the best never been properly noticed actor in last 30 years,he does have a knack for playing reasonably insane guys and pulls it off good..wonder what a film with him and james woods would be like...... :biggrin:

don't for get the crazy sargent in Biloxi Blues.I met him a couple of times.his wife used to buy plants from my exwifes nursery.She's the crazy one in real life.He is just a "regular" guy in person.he even helped my ex put bags of mulch in the car.Great under appreciated actor.No matter the role he always gives me the creeps.He was the best part of the movie Communion.

How the hell do you go from /pizza to Chris Walken?

/cowbell ('nuff said, I got a fever...) :pilot:

That's how. A great SNL skit starring Chris Walken!

The Jedi Master