Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

"Nationalized" aircraft ? for you all...

ok, as most of you know, I'm remodding/reissuing some of Veltro ww2 mods...

and having sone craziness issues with the 'nations switch', with regards to some of the French aircraft. In particular, the D.520. (i'm not doing a vichy MS406 skin -- you all can that...) The 'exported to enemy' data ini switch really dosen't work as advertised, as you STILL have to select "Vichy ADA" in the nations window on the single mission screen.

would you rather have a single aircraft, with instructions/ini/etc MINIMALLY set up for the end user ™ to create a nationalized Vichy version, or do the manual nation selection on from the game's menu screens?

either way adds more time to create other items needed for it, and more time away from working on Ed's B-17

Thoughts?

I use individual nationalized versions.

same here, Its the only way.. For instance on the Vautour Im using VautourIINF ( french) VautourIINI (Israeli)

Edited by Veltro2k