Stary

P-36 / P-40B / Tomahawk (AVG) cockpits beta for testing

Wilches OF COURSE I remember you from EAW Sandbaggers! Been 10 years I think (!) it's just as the games progress in therms of engine and visual complexity so does mods creation, so doing good, detailed plane/cockpit/terrain takes alot of time these days, especially when like in SF case, the programs required are not developer's SDK like in BIS for example, and the (since few months) modders-friendly developer stops supporting the modding and gives no advices and hints (new terrain engine! Gosh this piece of c...ake took away several days of my life for nothing!)

thank you! that's ALL we really ask!! :biggrin:

Kev I have sf1 V1 and ramp missions etc monjumper\crusader did if you want to update it\them.?

with Dam model

post-1981-0-63811500-1360284374_thumb.jpg

Edited by russouk2004

cool! I can find a use! there are some old ones in the EAW Euro WW2 map; I'll have to locate them and compare. Be nice to actually have them working (ala cruisemissle NA profiles ...hmmm......light bulb!!!!)

is that Hanna Reitsch in the cockpit???? :biggrin:

• Like 2

actually these could possibly work as surface to suface..?

oh, Wasserfall, we could have use of for '46 type scenario

I tried to install the P-40B cockpit using SF1 (WoV),but doesn't appear.I installed all the Pacific maps using WoV and has the 08.30.06 patch.Someone can tell me please how can solve the problem?Thank you!

Greetings,

Ice Man

Teo

Edited by Ice Man

the cockpit lod is most likely in Unicode, which is unreadable by 1stGens. In short, it wont work. Time to Evolve to SF2