Has you all i have the aircraft has WIP quite some time modelinglook pretty much done

but i have an issue that i can seem to solve.

this time it dint flip and explode in taxi but that usaly happens i had this problem on the Mirage 5 and solve it in max tryed the same way in this one and no joy...

so me put here all i have max file and lods data ini etc for someone more competent to solve this please

´Cocas

To clarify - you had a symptom where the plane flipped on ground or where it made a loop right after take off and fell?

I see, I did some adjustments in the data.ini now it is able to take off but flips in the air, also rearranged the weapon stations and their call out. Still to dig in the FM.

Edit: OK one of the flip reasons was that the SystemName[032]=RCSPitchU was not added to the Fuselage component. Now the AI can keep it in the air (better than me) but not doing level flight yet.

post-30564-0-83373200-1360499395_thumb.jpg

Edited by logan4

Logan4 - The "RCSPitchU" is attached to the nose entry (where the RCS duct is).

Yes, I noted later. The bird flies so far, some input control need reversing though.

post-30564-0-81435700-1360506654_thumb.jpg

Glad this his flyng finaly

Fm comes from Av-8B whit grippens canards and wings just so that you know watt i used.

Hello, I found a Nasa research paper from 1984 on this bird, can anyone tell me how to translate the different graphs to usable values for the game? Or how to make the different value steps? For example: at 0.4 mach CL0=0.066 how comes from that

CL0MachTableData=0.976,0.982,1.000,1.034,1.090,1.322,1.185,0.983,0.876,0.783,0.706

Thanks in advance.

Edit: An other side question, the 3 values of inertia calculation is for Take-off, combat and landing or they are for roll,yaw and pitch?

Edited by logan4