Geary

Donated Money and Lost My Veteran Status

Hi guys,

I use this site more than any other flight sim site/forum in the 25 years I've been flight simming.

I want to donate money more often but when I donate or subscribe, I loose my veteran status.

I just donated $20, lost my veteran status and am now listed as a Prime Member.

As much as I appreciate being called a Prime Member, I earned my Veteran status through 30 years in the US Army and prefer to keep it above Prime Membership.

I would like to just be able to donate occassionally without having my status changed. Is this possible?

In the meantime, can someone please change my status back to veteran?

Thanks,

GearyMcS

I'm actually using your account as a crash test volunteer for exactly all the reasons you just mentioned.

No panicking allowed. :frantic: <-- civilian panic used for reference only. Should not be confused with enlisted panic --> :beach:

Oh, good. Just like being back in the Army and being used as a lab rat. :hyper:

Carry on. :salute:

Same here... lol but hey :ohsnap: finally get to use this one... and as being a Vet well what do you expect ??? The outside world is not normal... :beach:

(I wonder if I should report this third appendage to the Veterans Administration? :spider: )

It is not recommended that you report that. They have a hard enough time with normal appendages. Just saying.

I like the recognition of my service but I perfer the added benefits you get with the other membership status.Too bad there is not a way to combine both.

It is not recommended that you report that. They have a hard enough time with normal appendages. Just saying.

Good point. Think I'll keep it to myself for the time being.

So... anyone up for some three-handed poker?

So... anyone up for some three-handed poker?

i knew not to trust anyone in the 3 shop!!!!!!

Hi guys... what are these statuses and how to achive any of them? There is no info I found about it... (

If you're a Vet PM me.

I'm done making changes. </guinea pig>

:grandpa:

Oh Yeah FYI the recent changes prevent subscription packages or donations from interfering with your Military Veteran status or perks. It's all fixed. :)

The only thing I would request is if you were a Military Veteran in the past but your Primary Group (the one right under your picture/avatar) now says Choice Member, Prime Member, Premier Member, or Platinum Member that you please let me know so I can take a look at your account to make sure it reverts correctly when a subscription expires.

Thanks all, hope you like the update.

Morning Eric just noticed that my Military Veteran is still missing in action... thanks....

All fixed up for ya Sir. Thank you for your service to God and Queen.

Cheers!

• Like 1

All fixed up for ya Sir. Thank you for your service to God and Queen.

Cheers!

Cheers Erik as to the service well I wanted to do that since I saw an F-4 Phantom fly over my Dad's shop when I was a kid... wouldn't change it well maybe the bad day with a parachute... Must admit I do like the yellow ribbon in the corner...

Edited by Slartibartfast

Great to know that we can concatenate memberships now. I was 9 years USN; any way I can get a veteran status added to my Modder level account?

Thanks in advance.

I read this and then forgot to do it.

I suck at concatenating, Dave usually does it. :not_i:

All fixed now.