daddyairplanes

the Iranian threat...........

http://www.theatlant...hotoshop/62054/

we must develop more advanced Photoshop to counter the Iranian's mastery of CS6 technology!

to paraphrase Reagan...... Mr Ahmedidabob... take off that jacket!

(this message has not been altered)

Edited by daddyairplanes
  • Like 2

This must be an strategy to make the world not consider them a threat...there is no other way to be so ridiculous other than on purpose

• Like 2

It's not true to make fun of anybody

Is it funny if I make fun of Mr.Obama?

Edited by morteza1374

It is funny to make jokes about Obama too. It is funny to make jokes about the Pope. It is too f***ing funny to be in the free world.

It is not ok to make fun or insult other nations, their morale values, and religion. But I saw nothing of that in this thread. We can discuss that NASA landing on moon was staged in a studio, it's not an insult. BTW, very large segment of military might is persuasion and propaganda. My country faked that it possesses S-300 missile system during the war, and many analyst bought it. Iran is now in prewar state, most countries it borders were recently invaded or proxy wared or drone bombed so you can understand why this muscle up of Irans capabilities occurs, even if in photoshop.

Edited by hrc
  • Like 1

Dear morteza, you'll soon learn that in the FREE world people like to make fun of stupidity. If Iran regime's "news" agency put out STUPID photoshopped images, trying to convince THEMSELVES of the "military might of the persian tiger"....well what do you expect to happen?

EDIT: BTW I love to watch Jon Stewart and Bill Maher make fun of the stupid party, err.. I mean Republican Party. And I chuckle when I watch/read jokes about Polish politicians. Welcome to the free world buddy! :D

Edited by SFP1Ace
  • Like 1

Don't patronize him, he lives in a parliamentary republic.

Don't patronize him, he lives in a parliamentary republic.

well on paper,there is no real freedom there. you do what your told or you disappear if he doubts that have him go in the street and say that his government is corrupt,that Israel is a great nation and that women should have the same rights as men and see how long he lasts. ;)
  • Like 1

I saw what authorities and police did with batons to the people during occupy wallstreet. Something that Basiji could learn from. :crutch:

OK you are right

Now I'm making fun of Obama

7_890418_L600.jpg

0.818724001322636129_pixnaz_ir.jpg

Lets laugh together in the free world :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

• Like 3

My country faked that it possesses S-300 missile system during the war, and many analyst bought it.

We kinda half-faked it as we really had every part of the system except the radar(I know what's the point without radar but still) anyway, radar was not delivered due to some money issues, most probably corruption or something along those lines...might even be that the whole thing was stopped due to pressure from the West...

Lets laugh together in the free world :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Taking the piss out of all politicians and making them look like retards (not difficult) has been mainstream TV for about 30 years over here - Spitting Image, The New Statesman, Yes prime Minister to name a few - its called political satire generally.

• Like 1

Please do! I know I make fun of him. Thats what makes our nation great we elect our leaders and are able to poke fun at them without being hung or being beheaded.

Back to the real issue:

Was this propaganda stating its already flying, or is this like the CGI movies and photoshopped pics I have seen similar to what was done with the V-22 and F-35 I have seen offical govt. pictures w/these planes photoshopped onto carriers. However the missle photo I did giggle at.

Here you go

ahmadinejad-thumb.jpg

steve-erko-funny-obama-photoshop.jpg

Edited by MAKO69
  • Like 1

We kinda half-faked it as we really had every part of the system except the radar(I know what's the point without radar but still) anyway, radar was not delivered due to some money issues, most probably corruption or something along those lines...might even be that the whole thing was stopped due to pressure from the West...

I know that stuff was transferred to USA later on, but I didn't know we actually had the missiles?!

Yup, everything but the radar, it was Zubak's job to obtain it but they didn't pay him anything, even for the missiles...

Poor Mr. Zubak :P

• Like 1

Yes... please do.

• Like 1

When was the last time you saw Americans burning an Iranian flag?

When was the last time people chanted "death to Iran" in a public rally?

Americans haven't been told about some great Iranian threat to make us forget about our problems at home. Instead, we are focused very MUCH on our problems at home, and all the politicians who insist it's not THEIR fault, but the other party's, because they won't listen to THEM. American politicians are pretty much the definition of "a joke", so making fun of them is almost too easy.

We don't limit ourselves to making fun of our own politicians, however, as we realize that no matter the country men are created equal and politicians are created equally poorly.

Those who claim that one god or another is on their side get extra points of ridicule for trying the "if you disagree with me, you disagree with GOD!" stupidity. Since last I heard no one has spoken with any god lately, all we have is the word of other men...and we know men can't be trusted.

When was the last time you saw Americans burning an Iranian flag?

When was the last time people chanted "death to Iran" in a public rally?

I'm not supporting that idiotic demagogy of Iran's(as I really find all that political BS in any country silly) but truth be told:

When was the last time Iranian secret agency organized a coup to overthrow legally elected democratic government of the USA(or UK for that matter)?

Now don't get me wrong I think it's time for them to get over that and carry on but you have to admit that this and other involvements are really easy to exploit and enrage a crowd against your country...especially in these days where tensions simply don't wear off...

Some folks need to have a clarification of what is and is not allowed here.

First, in general, in western countries, you can pretty much say what you want, where you want, how you want. There are some limitations, the best examples are things like bomb threats, or yelling fire in crowded theater, things like that. You can start websites focused on your own hate speech if you like. On privately owned websites, there may be more limitations...there is no 'Freedom Of Speech' on a private website.

Now, here at CombatAce, we do have some limitations. One of the biggest is no personal attacks on fellow members, and especially no slurs based on ethnicity, religion, nationality and sexual orientation, period...no matter who they are aimed at.

Example...calling Kim Jong-un (leader of North Korea) a 'gook' is a banning offense. Calling him an 'idiot' is not necessarily a banning offense.

However, moderators have leeway to discipline members that may be following the restrictions literally, but not the intent.

If I say "What you believe in is idiotic, what you have posted actually made me dumber, and your government couldn't legislate its way out of a paper bag." may be following the rules, but probably is not following the intent of the restrictions we have here at CombatAce. Depending on the judgment of the moderating staff, posts may be altered, removed, threads deleted or moved into 'The Arena' (where there is more leeway), and/or members temporarily or permanently banned.

FC

I want a Members Only jacket. :lol:

• Like 1

In silver, or grey? :rofl:

me too!

dark gray or black. It's more slimming

+ bud light one the house 4 everyone! :biggrin:

Edited by SFP1Ace

i said take off the jacket!!!!

i see no one read the fine print yet either :biggrin: