ok, in our terrain _types ini, pretty much all the items have a 'ArmorType= " line, with a number

what I can't remember is, what do the different number represent?

1 ?

2 ?

3 ?

for aircraft, you just "tell" the game engine what the armore matieral is (wood, glass, aluminium, steel, titanium), but this????

thanks!

believe it or not "fiberglass" is llisted as an armor type in the groundobject .dll!!

Hm, well, its been forever since I looked at this part of the code, but I think 0 means no armor, 1 means normal armor that can be damaged by bullets, and 2 means extra heavy armor that can't be damaged by bullets (like concrete bunker or something). One of these days, I need to update this to use the same standard terms like the aircraft and other ground objects...

TK

--

Source: thirdwire.com forum

what i'm tryin got figure out is the value for 3.5 meters of steel reinforced concrete

what i'm tryin got figure out is the value for 3.5 meters of steel reinforced concrete

What's ten feet thick, bigger than a breadbox, and answers to...what is he up to now, the world wonders. :biggrin: