Sign in to follow this  
AJAY67

Confused By SF2NA

This one really has me baffled..........

I have been playing single missions for practice before I lauch my campaign, but in a lot of cases just prior to mission end, I am being bounced by the likes of late model MiG-23's. So, my question is, where are these Floggers etc coming from? They are certainly not carrier capable, and they would not have the range to strike at me, even if they did get through defended NATO airspace.

Has anybody else seen this, or is it just a glitch in the sim?

Thanks all,

AJ.

In the campaign (and single missions) the Magic Soviet Forces have already captured a few airbases in the north of Iceland. That's where all the short range planes come from.

Thanks :biggrin: I'll start doing a few strike missions and put an end to them all!

LOL

AJ.

In the campaign (and single missions) the Magic Soviet Forces have already captured a few airbases in the north of Iceland.

Well, "Magic" and "Magic", the capture of Iceland was in more then one theorised NATO-Warsaw Pact conflict considered a possibility. There is nothing magic about it; Iceland is simply too big to be defended with what is in effect supporting forces.