Sign in to follow this  
Skyviper

A little help please (Trying to figure out name of recent war movie)

I was watching and was half awake when this preview for a ar movie came on. It appeared to be another movie about the raid on Bin Laden but instead of it being an action film is more like a darma type thing with some people involved in the raid attempting to re integrate back into "normal" civilian life.

Or it just may have been about veterans attemtping to re intergrate back into civilian life period. I have no idea what its called who was in it. I just rememberd two the thigns: The movie looked good and I was really tired and ready to go to sleep.

Its killing me because I'd really like to see that movie if I could only figure out the name for it.

Thank you.

I remember there was a part when a soldier was trying to get a job or something ..

Do you remember the channel you were watching and the rough time? You might be able to place it by back dating it on an old schedule. Or any notable actors/actresses? You might be able to chance it by looking up their filmography in IMDB.

Maybe Home of the Brave? Jessica Biel, Samuel L Jackson, 50 cent and this guy lloking for a job.

Home of the brave sounds about right think that might have been it. I'll check later I'm at work right now (weekend shift)

thank you guys so much!