Wrench

SF2 WW2 B-24J Liberator (Pasko), ETO Pak

SF2 WW2 B-24J Liberator (Pasko), ETO Pak

SF2 WW2 B-24J Liberator, ETO Pak

= For SF2 (Full4/5 Merged RECCOMENDED!)

** Due to the extensive modifications to the cockpit and data ini, this mod will absolutely -NOT- work in 06 level 1stGen game installs. 08 Level 1stGens may have some issues, but this has not/cannot be tested by me. Also, having a merged install is reccomended, as the destroyed model references the stock 3W An-12**

This pak contains Pasko's B-24J Liberator Heavy Bomber, with modifications to 'bring it a little closer" to SF2 spec. However, MUCH more work is needed by FM Gurus. To be honest, the FM is waaaaaaaay

wonky!! As I always say, "let the AI handle it".

The 8th AF units represented herein are:

705th BS, 448th BG in OD/Grey

68th BS, 44th BG in 'Natural Metal'

All new skins, from a Home Grown Template ™ are in jpg format. New decals were created for serials, plane-in-group letters and others. The serials are 'generic' in nature, as they represent no particular unit, but ARE for the model variant depicted. Decal randomization is set to TRUE. There are NO nose arts.

Weapons and guns are NOT included; you should have them already.

All the 1stGen Hangar and Loading screens were either rebuilt to SF2-spec, or created new for this package. They are in jpg format. Damage textures are new, in DDS format.

Flight modeling, for the most part, remains as originally issued, with some small tweeking by me. However, it NEEDS a better one!! Really, it DOES!!

As always, fairly easy to follow, yet detailed install instructions are included. PLEASE read them!!! PLEASE read the "Notes" section for the change list, and other important notations, in particular for in-game usage.

For those that have the 1stGen releases, it's advised you delete, or move to a storage disk or elsewhere, the aircraft and decals folders for them; this pak is desinged to replace them in total.

**These aircraft herein are released in "AS IS" Condition. There are SEVERAL issues with the LOD that cannot be resolved. Period. Any and all issues/problems that cannot be solved via ini edits will exist forever, as new models are unlikely to be created**

Happy Landings

wrench

kevin stein

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/23/2013
  • Category

I will need one wwii instalation now!!!!, Thanks for this mate, its a great job