Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Greetings People

Fritze here.

Is my buddy Streakeagle here too?

Technically I have always been here through the various site/forum moves of Biohaz. But I was never that active here since I spent most of my time at SimHQ. I hope everybody relocates here since I don't plan on posting at SimHQ any more. I hope the same "political correctness" that dominates so many other forums now doesn't creep in here.

There are still too many damn forums to track beyond this one: C5, Third Wire, and lurking at SimHQ.

Man it is good to see all of you guys. I really mean it. Thank for coming over here. Now who wants to talk projects for SF?

Guest 531_Ghost

Ghost Up!

NavyChief, GO NAVAIR? :blink::shok: Yea I can type that. I work for NAVAIR :biggrin:

"Bout time you got your lazy butt here Sparky...

:ninja:  :biggrin:  :ninja:

well, guess I have been registered since nov 2003...guess I forgot about it...went to register and it was like"sparkomatic" has been taken...and I am like "what idiot would call himself sparkom...I'm in". Didnt know they had ninjas here. Good to see you here as well

cheers

:offtopic:

Technically I have always been here through the various site/forum moves of Biohaz. But I was never that active here since I spent most of my time at SimHQ. I hope everybody relocates here since I don't plan on posting at SimHQ any more. I hope the same "political correctness" that dominates so many other forums now doesn't creep in here.

There are still too many damn forums to track beyond this one: C5, Third Wire, and lurking at SimHQ.

Lol @ The Eagle :victory:

Saw some other Streakeagle here, wasn't sure.

Lol @ The Eagle :victory:

Saw some other Streakeagle here, wasn't sure.

Another "Streakeagle"? Interesting. I have never seen that name used by anyone else besides me. It is so rare that the son of the fighter pilot that flew the world record setting F-15 Streak Eagle contacted me to find out why I use that name after my website popped up to the top of the yahoo search for "Streak Eagle" ;)

Some other people must use it though, because I had to register my hotmail as streak_eagle since streakeagle was already taken. But I have never actually encountered anyone else using that alias.

Man it is good to see all of you guys. I really mean it. Thank for coming over here. Now who wants to talk projects for SF?

USAFMTL --

Forgive what might sound like an utterly stupid newb question, but do people ever do sound-effects mod work for SF or WOV? Just wondering.

Tristan

Tristan,

First, welcome aboard. Second, go here:SFP1/WoV Downloads Index. There, you'll find just about everything you could ask for, sorted by catagory.

{huff, puff....wheeze...cough}

Sorry guys; I'm late. Again. Missed the damn memo! :rtfm:

Was busy getting the latest hangar screens out and uploaded. And searching for some for the Dev A-Team.

Kout: hey man, it's my pleasure to host. This place is probably gonna be seeing a bunch of my stuff uploaded too!

Great bunch of people here!

So.....

Where's the BBQ??? I'm just dying for a plate of ribs...

Wrench

Kevin Stein

I'm here too.

Storm

Welcome, good to see all of you. I am hoping we can turn this along with C5's as a good hangout.

Long time lurker- First time caller.

To all- Great job on the site, you've really got something here.

FNG First Class - permission to join formation.

Edited by Thuddriver

Welcome rabid raptor shroud lines and thuddriver

Another "Streakeagle"? Interesting. I have never seen that name used by anyone else besides me. It is so rare that the son of the fighter pilot that flew the world record setting F-15 Streak Eagle contacted me to find out why I use that name after my website popped up to the top of the yahoo search for "Streak Eagle" ;)

Some other people must use it though, because I had to register my hotmail as streak_eagle since streakeagle was already taken. But I have never actually encountered anyone else using that alias.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showuser=3051

Variation on name,lol. :lol: