img00006-2_zps3129ca32.png

img00007-1_zps54ce57e4.png

330 Mira - "Keravnos" (Thunder), 1992

img00002-7_zpsb1b8eca5.png

img00003-5_zps09e18b44.png

343 Mira - "Asterios" (Star), 1992

img00001-6_zps8148fa20.png

img00004-4_zps1684b585.png

Note: The hellenic Tomcat is able to carry laser guided weapons and targeting systems (Pave Spike e.g.) and has anti-ship armament (Harpoon) capabilities.

Edited by ValAstur
  • Like 5

Gotta love how awesome our air force is :D in real life, we're so friggin screwed we probably wouldn't buy AIM-54s with the initial order ROFL

I must say your work is amazing, sorry for not replying to your PM, but I was busy.Do you still need me for anything?If yes, please let me know!

Again, you nailed it.

btw: just curious, but can they use -120s?

Edited by thodouras95

@thodouras95

Not yet, but it's only some secs editing...

@Hans Topp

I guess you mean the F-14S "León" :smile:

@thodouras95

Not yet, but it's only some secs editing...

You're planning giving them AMRAAMs?I only asked cause I saw AIM-7s :D

As I said, if you still need anything, reply to this post

Oh, and good luck with Leon.

You're planning giving them AMRAAMs?I only asked cause I saw AIM-7s :D

Since, as far as I remember, nobody else but the USN had the AIM-54s, at least they get one AHM.

Since, as far as I remember, nobody else but the USN had the AIM-54s, at least they get one AHM.

AFAIK Iran had Phoenixs too.

AFAIK Iran had Phoenixs too.

Yeah you're right. My fault. Just saw some pics of 'em.

Oh yes i want to write the F-14S Leon not the Tomcat, thanks for the correction

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JamesWilson
      Hi,
      after seeing the TMF F-14 has wrong and inaccurate speed and fuel indicators, i found out the default Third Wire F-14 has working and accurate ones, but i dont wanna use it cause the TMF Tomcat is better and the cockpit too more realistic too, so can you switch the speed and fuel indicators on the TMF F-14 with the default Third Wire F-14? And for fuel too? Do you need to 3D model and/or do something else other than edit some text files?
       And is it or it's not possible to do?
      Down here are 2 pictures from the correct cockpit in the default Third Wire F-14:

And 2 from the TMF F-14 (the inaccurate one):

Thanks for helping.
    • By JamesWilson
      Hi everyone,
      I just noticed that the speed indicator in the F-14 Tomcat by TMF (TheMirageFactory) only shows up to 800 kts, and the Mach indicator does not move, not letting you know the speed of the aircraft if you have your HUD turned off.
      As you can see down here, i'm at Mach 2.23, but the indicator only shows 800 kts and doesn't go above. Obviously it adapts to my altitude, so if i'm higher, then the IAS is lower, but still should move, making it impossible flying at high speed without HUD turned on as i have it down here:

Another issue, maybe even worse than the previous one, is that the fuel indicator shows wrong numbers, or as i may think, it shows "a number less". For example: if i have 20000 pounds of fuel left, it should show 20000, but it shows 02000. This is a theory on how it works, not confirmed, and i'm gonna explain you why i think it is like that:
      I hardly think i truly have 2000 pounds of fuel left, cause i choose Fuel 100% and tried climbing and flying for a long time with full afterburner, and the numbers slowly started going down, even reached the point of burning the engine at Mach 2.30and the fuel wasn't gone yet, it showed i had like 00700 left, so i presume it's 20000 in reality, otherwise i would have been out of fuel in no time, since it's a quantity even under the bingo quantity, but i flew for minutes and minutes in full afterburner, and at 8x speed, so. Speaking of Bingo, there's no bingo indicator.
      Here's a picture of the fuel indicator:

I tried the default F-14 cockpit, and even if that one shows correctly both speed and fuel indicators and even if it's a great cockpit, i personally like more and find more realistic and immersive the TMF one.
      In the end, since these two indicators are crucial, especially for flying without HUD, and the fuel indicator especially, since there's no way to know how much fuel you have left even with HUD turned on other than the cockpit indicator.
      So, what i'm asking is:
      Is there a way to fix these? A mod that remakes the indicators? Or another cockpit that is not the default one that i can use to swap this one?
      Thanks in advance for helping me.
    • By TheStig
      Was there ever an F-14 Tomcat 21 made for SF1 or SF2?
    • By Spinoee
      Is the Mirage Factory team able to make a proper cockpit for their F-14D mod?  I love the fact that they have put so much effort into making the F-14 Superpack as realistic as is possible within SF2, except for the F-14D cockpit.  It appears to use the exact same pit as the F-14B, even though the Super Tomcat had some of its gauges rearranged to allow for 2 MFDs.
          At left is what is currently included.           
      At right is what the real F-14D Cockpit looked like.  I don't know if TMF has anything like this in the works, but if not, I just wanted to remind them (i'm sure they already know given the realism of the other F-14 variants).

• By crisisloaner
      Hi folks,anyone able to knock up a skin or decals for this beauty ??? I Would try but can't find decent images of the logos anywhere.This image came from an AceCombat mod...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..