usafphantom2

Asking for Hinchbrooke and or WhiteBoy Samurai and all Shipbuilders.

Hi,Guys we have been discussing what new freeware WW2 planes we would like to see,Esp for some Campaigns and realized we also need some new WW2 ships! If you have the time and inclination to do so here would be the beginning of what's needed The big Japanese Carriers,Lexington,Saratoga,Wasp,Ranger,HMS ArkRoyal,Invinceable,Indefatiguable,Illustrious,Victorious,Formatable,Indomatable,Hermes,Vengence,Unicorn,Theseus,Implacable-well you know WW2 Fleet carriers and then Bismarck,Tirpitiz,Graf Spree,Scharnhorst,Adm Scheer,Prinz Eugen,and some Merchant raiders would be nice if you guys could do them.Please consider if you have the Time,Right now you two are the only Ship guys I know of, If I missed anyone Please have a crack at the List if you would just check with these two guys so we dont duplicate effort.Thank You From me and the Community for your Consideration. :bowdown2:

A number of WWII SF2 NA ships exist with the A Team Skunkworks. Will they work in a separate install based off the SF2 NA sim?

only if brought "up to snuff"

And None of the Afore mentioned.Fubar I know you did some ships as well my apoligies for not including above.

Actually the A-Team has: Ranger (CV-4), Enterprise, Yorktown, Hornet (CV-5), long and short Essex Class, Shokaku/Zuikaku, a couple of small Jap carriers, and various American and Japanese Battleships, Cruisers, and Destroyers. You may have to fiddle with some of them but, all in all a fair start.

Thanks for the interest, but I've got other things to do...........

S2_zpsb57ca810.jpg

S1_zps7458d1b4.jpg

Edited by Hinchinbrooke
  • Like 2

I'm gonna guess....

Jean Bart?? or Richeleu (sp?)

I'm gonna guess....

Jean Bart?? or Richeleu (sp?)

Wrench,

Actually, she's Strasbourg/Dunkerque. Not much use for any sim, but at the moment I'm just building what I like.

Cheers.

• Like 1

AH HAH! I've found a sh@#$%^t Load of Stuff Including the other Missing Jap carriers in The YAP Rising Sun series1&2 inc Aircraft models we dont have.Still would be nice if someone would do WW2 ArkRoyal and The german battleships and cruisiers............ :biggrin:

Yap Rising Sun3 Now Available, More stuff for Your PTO install's

Yea. RS3 in great. I'm using a lot of the ships and the aircraft work well too so far.