Sign in to follow this  
Deadhead

Short film "The Jockstrap Raiders"

Kind of goofy overall, and I really didn't care for the modeling of the faces, but, with that said, I can appreciate the phenomonal amount of work involved. I've tried to do animations not exceeding six minutes, with lip-synced sound, and I've never finished one yet. This film was filled with moving characters, cannon, cars, tanks and aircraft. The modeling time alone must have taken a long, long time. (sound of applause)

Edited by Hauksbee

Mmuahahahahaaaa!!!!! Mmuahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!

Der Britisch hav found zeir beszt weapon against uss - zey make all zese killink jokes!

Mmuahahahahaaaaa!!!! Arghhhh... my belly aches! .... (Thud!)

That was just plain fun. Definately "alternative history"...lol. "For the one legged hooker in town thats eggs frequents...you know, the one with the 5 oclock shadow." :rofl:

Edited by pcpilot

I liked that. Harmless fun you don't take too seriously, but worth a chuckle.

I liked the car plane. It's one of these cartoons you need to watch a few times to catch the details too...

In the words of the immortal Baron Von Helton (RB3d fame) the quadraplane FM was porked, ;)

Great find.

Beard

lol i loved it

Stump! Where've you been, hoss? Are you still making virtual airplanes fly?

Stump! Where've you been, hoss? Are you still making virtual airplanes fly?

still around waiting in the shadows for woof, so i can fix any mistakes they make in it for multi player other wise youll find me in world of tanks