kosmo92

UH-60X Stealth Blackhawk

Siema wie ktoś coś o tym tajnym śmigłowcu użytym w operacji "Trójząb Neptuna" czyli pozbycia się Bin ladena ?. Wszelkie rysunki mile widziane :clapping:

Hejka, ja wiem, że na pewno nie wyglądały jak w "Zero Dark Thirty"! :biggrin:

Edited by SFP1Ace

W Zero Dark Thirty były ładne takie powiązanie z f-117 :

http://avenueedmonton.com/files/articles/for_web_zdt_stealthhawk_sheet-01_planelevations_tc_2012-01-06.jpg

czytałem gdzieś że jakiś człowiek który pracował w departamencie obrony widział stealth blackhawki i powiedział że są bardzo podobne do tych z filmu potem ten człowiek wywołał burzę w kongresie że została złamana tajemnica rządowa. Mi się wydaje że zostały zrobione jako rozwiniecie koncepcji cichego śmigłowca rah 66 commanche ale tego nikt nie wie .

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Piglet_7

View File S-70 Digital - Aussie
      This is my personal Australian S-70 painted up in a Fictional Digital pattern.
      Submitter Piglet_7 Submitted 01/31/2023 Category Misc/AI Aircraft Skins  
    • By Piglet_7
      This is my personal Australian S-70 painted up in a Fictional Digital pattern.
    • By angelp

View File Sikorsky AH-60L BattleHawk
      AH-60 BAttleHawk for Strike Fighters 2
      Version 1.0 Release 03/12/2020
      This model is not to be used in any commercial or for-profit packages. It may, however, be used in any freeware mod. According to the Combat-Ace terms of use.

Contents:
      -Objects-
      AH-60 BattleHawk
      -Weapons-
      Spike NLOS
      Spike LR

-Decals-
      Fictional 124sq

Installation (SF2):
      Extract each folder into the matching folders in your mod directory.

Notes.
      This model represents a What If Battle Hawk Modification of the UH-60L in service with the Israeli Air Force.  In order to make the model work, you will need a suitable cockpit since the only uh-60 cockpit is from that site. Rivet counters please save energy, this is a What If helicopter based on a proposed modification of the UH-60 and the Arpia IV of the Colombian Air Force (WIP). The models uses Rocket Pods from the At-6 model availabel here (not included)
      Credits:
      Model:angelp
      Skins and textures: angelp
      Ini files:angelp
      Decals: angelp
      Weapons; angelp

Submitter angelp Submitted 03/12/2020 Category UH-60  
    • By angelp
      AH-60 BAttleHawk for Strike Fighters 2
      Version 1.0 Release 03/12/2020
      This model is not to be used in any commercial or for-profit packages. It may, however, be used in any freeware mod. According to the Combat-Ace terms of use.

Contents:
      -Objects-
      AH-60 BattleHawk
      -Weapons-
      Spike NLOS
      Spike LR

-Decals-
      Fictional 124sq

Installation (SF2):
      Extract each folder into the matching folders in your mod directory.

Notes.
      This model represents a What If Battle Hawk Modification of the UH-60L in service with the Israeli Air Force.  In order to make the model work, you will need a suitable cockpit since the only uh-60 cockpit is from that site. Rivet counters please save energy, this is a What If helicopter based on a proposed modification of the UH-60 and the Arpia IV of the Colombian Air Force (WIP). The models uses Rocket Pods from the At-6 model availabel here (not included)
      Credits:
      Model:angelp
      Skins and textures: angelp
      Ini files:angelp
      Decals: angelp
      Weapons; angelp

• By 9specter528
      Pretty much what the title suggests but, I suppose I should elaborate:

I've been looking for good UH-60 Blackhawk addons for this game, and so far, the only one I've found happened to be on A-Team's site and...well,  I'm pretty sure you all know hard it is to obtain those addons (mainly due to the whole password-protected thing the site's got on its downloads) but anyway...
      With that being said, I'm just going to ask: Is there anyone working on any sort of Blackhawk-related addon for SF2 right now? Doesn't matter if it's WIP or whatnot but, I'm just genuinely curious.
      Also, as cool as it would be, I'm not necessarily asking for a download or whatever. Again, I'm just asking if a Blackhawk addon's in the works right now.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..