I realized that this forum is very useful, let me tell everybody: thank you very much. :biggrin:

I have a problem quitting the game.

I have SFP1 updated to the 2006 patch and the [2676]SFP1_sp051506b, why? Cuz I like to play the Strike Fighters Project1 Falklands MOD by Daniel”Kesselbrut”Himmel,. I noticed when I upgrade to 2008 patch, some things in the game run bad, that's because I use an older patch (2006).

Well the problem is when I am in flight and I want to quit the mission I press the ESC button to exit the mission, the game do not quit the mission it quits to the game and it launches me to the desktop, I really hate this,

I tried to change the keys in the menu option and it did not work.

I notice when I upgrade to the 2008 patch this problem does not happen, but I dont want to upgrade to 2008 as you know some things go bad.

I think there is a line to correct this: probable a .ini file, I don't know.

I count with you guys

Nope.... That's just the way the 2006 patch runs with vista and likely windows 7/8. What is broken in the 2008 patch?

In the 2008 patch, when I choose an aircraft (specially the Dagger) the game suddenly stops and launches me to desktop...

The big problem with going to 2008 was the massive flight model change from what I remember.

You can run 2006 games by removing certain shaders - there was a bit about it in the knowledgebase on here - I can run YAP on WIn 7 with 2006

Edited by MigBuster

I installed an old patch: SFP1_p071006 it worked well.

Edited by Phil56