i have the yf-19 .max model is there anyone out there modder wise thats wants to help get this plane in to game???????

if so here is the file

this is the plane that im trying to get help getting into SF gamepost-43130-0-78129800-1362115845_thumb.gif

i can help with Skining and the Ini work for the plane im more of a texture artist then a modeler im lost on that part also the cockpit i can help with aswell

another veiw for the YF-19 post-43130-0-61264500-1362116406.jpg

• Like 1

i think you should post it in the SF2 Threads s most modders have jumped from SF1 to SF2

I put the model into max and to me it looks like it will have to be taken apart (Meshs Detached) then put back togeather, poly count is real high the way it is right now. Have to see how much work it will take after I take it apart.

The blue is one mesh

post-300-0-21417100-1364075357_thumb.jpg

Edited by RAVEN

ive seen this model before and its very high poly count will need a lot of reducing in size..

35 993 polys is not so much we have quite a lot of SF2 mods going around or over that even over 50 000.

Now I too appreciate well optimized models but 36 000 is not so terribly much...more than usual that's for sure but manageable.

I spent some time on it in max and it can be done, but it's going to take alot of time to break it down to smaller meshes.

i think you should post it in the SF2 Threads s most modders have jumped from SF1 to SF2

i dont have SF2 i have SF1 and dont plan on getting 2

also Frtn sent me back a new reworked file for the yf-19 if any of u modlers out there still want to help get this plane into game???? message me with Email address and ill shoot u a copy needs to be unwraped for skinning

I spent some time on it in max and it can be done, but it's going to take alot of time to break it down to smaller meshes.

if someone could turn in back into a .obj flie or 3ds i could load back it into O2 witch can degenerate faces cleanly and quickly

I can't open the New yf19.max file, Wrong version for my copy of Max.

what about the 1st one? also would need to know how far i need to bring it down too on Verts and faces if 35k is too high for SF1?

reminds me of ADFX/ADF fighter

kinda but its no morgan or wavern YF-19 is form macross plus was in battle with YF-23 for the next macross Verchecth air sopremice fighter

i love the design aspect of it and that its a FSW / Swing wing + its Macross/Robotech i used it years ago on a Free space 2 mod and in Arma/ flashpoint

Edited by blackwasp73

another file that i have had for a while is the VF-11j by TAKAKEN also have his YF-19 but its a LWO file

post-43130-0-72404000-1379565775_thumb.jpg

Cool! Nice work.

Cool! Nice work.

glad u think soo cause ill have to hand it off to you for help with getting imported to the game if you dont mind helping that is

Yes, but I'm stacked up right now finishing the P-40n pit ,a F5F-5/6 for Wrench and a P-40B (+pit). But I'll do what I can

np ive waited long time to get a yf 19ish like plane into the game i can wait bit longer

let me know if u need help with the skinning that i can do easy