Sign in to follow this  
Boresight

Need help please - SF2 "Banidos Mirage" skin doesn't show up

Hello again everyone,

For the first time, I'm trying to use the "Banidos Mirage IIIEA" add-on with SF2 Israel, after careful reading the Migbuster guide, and several topics at the knowledge base.

However the hangar/loadout screen appears somewhat transparent; the loading mission screen appears ok; the cockpit appears miss-aligned; and the skin/decals don't appear at all.. though the loadout and afterburners show up.

I'm tired of tweaking with it with no avail.

Would appreciate your help. Thank you.

Edited by Boresight

The aircraft skin doesn't show - only the loadout and the afterburner do ??

Also the cockpit isn't aligned with the runway.

post-80702-0-39664700-1362409146_thumb.jpg

post-80702-0-25123100-1362409166_thumb.jpg

Anyone who wishes to help in this thread, feel free to do it, at "Skinning and Mods Discussion" Subforum.

Thank you all.

I don't think thats a skin issue thats a lod issue.make sure that the lod has tha same name as the call out in the aircraft ini.If it was a skin issue you would still see the plane but it would be all black or all white.

Edited by whiteknight06604

true, but that dosen't explain the original poster's screenie, that has NO aircraft, just missiles hanging in mid air. THAT is a missing lod!

really wierd as when i'm missing a lod i usually find myself hanging at high altitude and no airspeed, but not with any burners!!

Doesnt this mirage use add on expansion pack LOD ? as kev says...LOD isnt in proper place.

It has its own .lod 8mb+ size made by Aleducat. Only the cockpit requires SF2I or a full merged install.