Scottish Air Force ?

Scottish Air Force ?

In case you hadn't noticed you are in the 'what if' section.

Think I prefer these roundels to the Thistles on the Frightnings. We commandeered everything at Leuchars then

?

Craig

Edited by fallenphoenix1986

Think I prefere these roundels to the Thistles on the Frightnings. We comandeered everything at Leuchars then?

Craig

It's good fun trying to create a Scottish roundel and, who knows, someone might be doing it for real in the not too distant future.

• Like 1

Hmmm quite fancy a squadron or two of Gripens meself. Maybey something based on a Stags head for insignia :biggrin:

Though tbh if we do go independant I'll be surprised if the future Scottish military consists of anything more than fisheries protection an SAR.

Craig

Though tbh if we do go independant I'll be surprised if the future Scottish military consists of anything more than fisheries protection an SAR.

Almost certainly the case me thinks.

any thought to having the squadron "bars" to the sides of the roundels in different tartans? might be interesting to have a tartan for each squadron.

any thought to having the squadron "bars" to the sides of the roundels in different tartans? might be interesting to have a tartan for each squadron.

Check out the 'Black Watch' tartan on my Scottish Lightning.

• Like 1

Check out the 'Black Watch' tartan on my Scottish Lightning.

that sounds incredibly dirty.