Sign in to follow this  

decided to make a thread to my skining projects that way i dont have to start new thread each time

post-43130-0-51262100-1362990074_thumb.jpg

Like that Harrier skin

Thank you ill be doing it in a Digial camo aswell as olive drab still a bit more to finsh up on tho mybie tonite

was also thinking of doing a AV 8 da VMA 331 skin i know theres a stock one but on more like a bumble Bee any thoghts????

Looks pretty good

apears i reached my limit on screen shots not able to show off the nite ops AV8 2plus skin o well

As mentioned by Wrench in the SF2 section, go to your User CP and go to "Manage attachments" and delete some old stuff to free up space.

file release and can be found here http://combatace.com...rey-and-vma331/

hmm what to do next any one got a plane theyed like costumeized???? i take requests just make sure to tip your waitress

If you're taking requests I would love to have some low vis Schemes for the A-7B and A-3B/ KA/3B - Naval reserve Air wings 30 and 20 respectively.

The A-3 model is Available at Capun's site or at YAP. This is VAK-308 From reserve air wing 30 post-30410-0-60481700-1364492549.jpg

Edited by Icarus999

ill have an A7b low vis  Wip pic soon

Hell yeah!! Looking  forward to this. :)