Andy73

Rate of Fire-Mod for Phase 3

Are there any OFF-Players outside in the World who are not playing with Lothar's fantastic OFFice-Mod? That's truly not a Shame :blackeye:

For all these Pilots I can upload my Rate of Fire-Mod for "Easy" and "Normal" Settings in Workshop.

But: This Mod is NOT compatible with OFFice, it's a "standalone" and you can only use this Mod if you are playing Over Flanders Fields normally, without OFFice. This is important!

I'm writing this because my Rate of Fire-Mod is already included in Lothar's latest Version, which you can download in the Download Section.

So if anyone is interested, please write a Note and I'm going to upload this Stuff :biggrin:

I've used the following Values for the different Machineguns in OFF:

German Spandau Machinegun -

1915 - March 1917 --------------------360 RPM

March 1917 - November 1918------450 RPM

Allied Vickers Machinegun-

1915 - March 1917 -------------------350 RPM

March 1917 - October 1917 --------500 RPM

October 1917 - May 1918 ----------650 RPM

May 1918 - November 1918 -------850 RPM

Allied Lewis Machinegun-

1915 - October 1917 -------------------480 RPM

October 1917 - November 1918 -----690 RPM

German Parabellum Machinegun-

1915 - October 1917 -------------------650 RPM

October 1917 - November 1918 ----850 RPM

All these Rates-of-Fire have their own new synchronized Sounds, most are my own Creations, but I've also taken some Patterns from different Games and reworked them a little bit, so that it sounds slightly different than the original Stuff.

This Mod will only work with JSGME, and it's a complete Package, including all Sounds. Perhaps you've heard already some of my new Machinegun-Sounds in my Video (below) for my Sound Update 3.2.1.

But if all of you guys are playing OFFice, it's truly not neccessary to upload this :biggrin:

So as I said above, drop me a note if you are interested!

http://combatace.com/topic/77410-andys-sounds-update-32/

Are there any OFF-Players outside in the World who are not playing with Lothar's fantastic OFFice-Mod? That's truly not a Shame :blackeye:

For all these Pilots I can upload my Rate of Fire-Mod for "Easy" and "Normal" Settings in Workshop.

But: This Mod is NOT compatible with OFFice, it's a "standalone" and you can only use this Mod if you are playing Over Flanders Fields normally, without OFFice. This is important!

I'm writing this because my Rate of Fire-Mod is already included in Lothar's latest Version, which you can download in the Download Section.

So if anyone is interested, please write a Note and I'm going to upload this Stuff :biggrin:

I've used the following Values for the different Machineguns in OFF:

German Spandau Machinegun -

1915 - March 1917 --------------------360 RPM

March 1917 - November 1918------450 RPM

Allied Vickers Machinegun-

1915 - March 1917 -------------------350 RPM

March 1917 - October 1917 --------500 RPM

October 1917 - May 1918 ----------650 RPM

May 1918 - November 1918 -------850 RPM

Allied Lewis Machinegun-

1915 - October 1917 -------------------480 RPM

October 1917 - November 1918 -----690 RPM

German Parabellum Machinegun-

1915 - October 1917 -------------------650 RPM

October 1917 - November 1918 ----850 RPM

All these Rates-of-Fire have their own new synchronized Sounds, most are my own Creations, but I've also taken some Patterns from different Games and reworked them a little bit, so that it sounds slightly different than the original Stuff.

This Mod will only work with JSGME, and it's a complete Package, including all Sounds. Perhaps you've heard already some of my new Machinegun-Sounds in my Video (below) for my Sound Update 3.2.1.

But if all of you guys are playing OFFice, it's truly not neccessary to upload this :biggrin:

So as I said above, drop me a note if you are interested!

http://combatace.com...unds-update-32/

I'm interested. I don't use the "Office/OFFbase" product