RAF_Louvert

Just checking in at the old watering hole

So I'm sitting here at an EMS conference in Rochester, Minnesota waiting for the crowds to arrive and thought I'd drop by camp and say "Hello". Looks like you chaps are holding down the fort and continuing to fight the good fight. So then, who's going to spot me to the first drink, eh?

:drinks:

Lou

Greetings RAF Lou... welcome back into the old watering hole... well being hows you the one on the company shindig you should really be buying... :drunks:

Great to hear from you Lou;

If you are ever in my neck of the woods, you will be in luck, otherwise I can only offer you a virtual "Single Malt" of impeccable quality from my cellar

!

Edited by rjw

Hey, Lou - a conference, eyh? One lof the dry sort I guess.

Well, I came in to late to help you out. Been at friends, cooking, eating, chatting.

Hey Olham, sounds to me like you had far more fun yesterday than I, but I'm home for a day now so that should change.

Robert, thanks for the invite Sir, if I am ever up Lindsay way I will take you up on it.

Slarti, use the company card to buy drinks? Never, ever, would I do such a thing, and those at the pub who say I have are drunkenly mistaken.

Edited by RAF_Louvert

Lou, enjoy a peaceful Sunday - no, forget the "peaceful"; I guess you'll make a sortie or two.

And so will I - I will enjoy my new graphic card with my new Jasta 14 pilot in late October 1916.

(I'm lucky - I won't have to freeze like those tough chaps surely did).

Lou, enjoy a peaceful Sunday - no, forget the "peaceful"; I guess you'll make a sortie or two.

And so will I - I will enjoy my new graphic card with my new Jasta 14 pilot in late October 1916.

(I'm lucky - I won't have to freeze like those tough chaps surely did).

AHHHH! I See! The only frost bite you are in danger of will come from the ice in your glass!! :biggrin:

Hi there,

Just dropped in too. EMS? For me its Emergency Medical Services....you?

Cheers,

Britisheh

EMS = Electronic Music Studios Synthesizer.

Can be heard a lot on "The Dark Side of the Moon" by PINK FLOYD.

Not?

Edited by Olham

Hi Gents!

Thought I'd check in quickly. I hope everyone is doing well - been awfully quiet around here lately. As for myself, I'm finishing my course work in my PhD program as well as teaching and preparing to take my general exams. So, hopefully, that explains my absence around here.

Olham, how are you these days? Good to see some of the old members posting around here - Lou especially!

Alive and well, thank you, CaptSopwith.

The quietness is shrieking loud and hopefully tells us, that they are still building and improving beautiful things.

(I hope they haven't got lost in test-flying!)

I guess we will all assemble here again more, when WOFF will be released.

Good luck with all your exams!

With OFF P3 getting very old and little to no news about WOFF, it's only natural that the forum is much less active these days.

I'm sure we'll be seeing much more activity once WOFF is finally released.