post-5138-0-51714500-1364030501_thumb.jpg

First II series decals just done ....

Sorry Paulo, I was wrong :doh: . Three digits was painted on 0xxx series in nineties. Early version has four red digits (as you said) in sixties, seventies & eighties:

post-14500-0-22134600-1364037730.jpg

post-14500-0-38237400-1364037759.jpg

post-14500-0-86200900-1364037801.jpg

post-14500-0-21857000-1364037850.jpg

post-14500-0-14896000-1364037922.jpg

Sorry Paulo, I was wrong :doh: . Three digits was painted on 0xxx series in nineties. Early version has four red digits (as you said) in sixties, seventies & eighties:

Sorry mate I made the 3 digits and they will be in the pack .... togheter the 4 digits of course :biggrin:

Just to remember that this is not only a Polish affair here something different (the skin I had to rework more to fit on the new slim fit lod .....)

post-5138-0-14412500-1364054466_thumb.jpgpost-5138-0-57655900-1364054473_thumb.jpg

Sandesh, my friend where are You?

P.S.: FM in tweaking and some more decals in the pipeline.

Edited by paulopanz
  • Like 1

Guys, hope you are still in the rework phase, pls check the shape of the canopy, seems its not right.

both windows seems to be "longer" / stretched in real life, check the side view pls and the shape and compare

Also the position of the canopybars in comparison with the fuselage from the sideview

pzl_ts-11.gif

Pls dont take it wrong, just try to help

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

this model is now butchered, sorry Ed, try harder next time

(and don't even start one me... if you do something for public and the public says it's porked... aim higher, friendly advice)

I will upload the rewoked Iskra (just done) very soon, even if I had enough about it and I'ld tempted to throw all away.

I think that sometimes is better having a good model, than many perfect unfinished ones ...

But if You will not like it at all, please make Your own.

Anyway no more work on the Iskra for me.

Paul, out.

• Like 1

I think that sometimes is better having a good model, than many perfect unfinished ones ...

by this logic we would have to kneel by the delta wing of Thunderstreak..?

I don't get it Paulo... You KNEW this model was porked at the moment you started skinning it... no excuses

Anyway no more work on the Iskra for me.

your call... see some people here just can't stand half-arsed 3D work of a plane... try skinning TMF F-18 that too bulky by a margin (won't happen, I assure you) -just to paint a picture

editor note:

yeah I myself, as fellow Polish members here, AM pissed that Ed took our concerns about the shape of this bird at the very inception, and used it as a toilet paper... check the Veltro's WIPs thread...

• Like 1

If I knew (and realy I didn't ) there was all this (....) under Veltro's Iskra I'll never skin it.

BTW I think that what you write it's not good, as this is a pure hobby.

Stop here, I'm going to paint my canard spitfire, wasn't it ? ...

for my part im happy with the last screenies, even if the canopy isnt right... so i can live with it.

Veltros new birds looks far more advanced than the SF1 series ones. And thats a good sign.

• Like 1

Veltros new birds looks far more advanced than the SF1 series ones. And thats a good sign.

of course, his (Ed's) new modelling is great, but again, some errors are too obvious, all regarding Iskra, not the other models

this is it!!!!!!!

:groupwave:

Well Gents, if someone has something to say speek now, before I put my brush for the 4th time on this plane .... :buba::butcher:

• Like 2

"Well Gents, if someone has something to say speek now, before I put my brush for the 4th time on this plane..." Thanks to Veltro2K and paulopanz for your continued efforts!

• Like 1

Second twin bottom a bit thinner antena and the top one backward :ok:

post-14500-0-89214700-1364348299.jpg

Edited by Kulbit80

Second twin bottom a bit thinner antena and the top one backward :ok:

post-14500-0-89214700-1364348299.jpg

no problem

• Like 1

Veltro, could you raise the instrument panel a bit higher, may be to the level of the nose where the cockpit windscreen starts, so it is visible when looking at the aircraft from the side?

Now it seems a bit too low in the cockpit, as if the pilot need to kneel down to look at it or as if there is no instrument panel at all. :drinks:

no problem

Thanks mate. :drinks: Could you export to LOD with bump & specular maps with more glossy canopy?

export to LOD with bump & specular maps ???? :dntknw:

Looking for some Iskra information that can be included in the next model / FM update. This has been a difficult airplane to research so here are a few questions:

1.] Fuel Capacity: what I found is 1200 Liters total but not sure how it is divided between fuselage and wing tanks.

2.] Weapon stations: any one know the load limits? I think it is probably quite light, maybe 100KG per station.

3.] Ammo capacity: How many rounds?

4.] Flap and gear speeds: Any info?

5.] G limits: ?

Any other info that would make the FM/data more realistic would be appreciated.