I think that sometimes is better having a good model, than many perfect unfinished ones ...

i cloud not agree more dont forget this his all done for fun of the modders also not just for the public also this his after all for free many time no fewe free time the guys have!

i cloud not agree more dont forget this his all done for fun of the modders also not just for the public also this his after all for free many time no fewe free time the guys have!

Sure Daniel. We are only here to enjoy ourselves. That's my point of view. I said "sometimes" is better. Translated from my italian mind to english: this time.

We have only to relax and take our hobby easy. :biggrin:

export to LOD with bump & specular maps ???? :dntknw:

Sorry i'm not a 3d modder, but someone could explain how to export max file to lod with bump & specular maps enable...

Looking for some Iskra information that can be included in the next model / FM update. This has been a difficult airplane to research so here are a few questions:

1.] Fuel Capacity: what I found is 1200 Liters total but not sure how it is divided between fuselage and wing tanks.

2.] Weapon stations: any one know the load limits? I think it is probably quite light, maybe 100KG per station.

3.] Ammo capacity: How many rounds?

4.] Flap and gear speeds: Any info?

5.] G limits: ?

Any other info that would make the FM/data more realistic would be appreciated.

1.-500l in flusage, 315 intergal in wing (630l)

2.-4 X 100kg

3.-40

4. ?

5.?

Edited by czarny900

1.-500l in flusage, 315 intergal in wing (630l)

2.-4 X 100kg

3.-40

4. ?

5.?

5. -4 g /8 g

new

SPOT ON MATE!!! :clapping:

Looking for some Iskra information that can be included in the next model / FM update. This has been a difficult airplane to research so here are a few questions:

1.] Fuel Capacity: what I found is 1200 Liters total but not sure how it is divided between fuselage and wing tanks.

2.] Weapon stations: any one know the load limits? I think it is probably quite light, maybe 100KG per station.

3.] Ammo capacity: How many rounds?

4.] Flap and gear speeds: Any info?

5.] G limits: ?

Any other info that would make the FM/data more realistic would be appreciated.

4. flaps:

to start 15 deg

to landing 45 deg

speed to break away from the runway: 190 km/h

landing speed: 170 km/h

flaps to landing and gears could be extended on 350 km/h

Hello, :bye:

Please, is there the "version 3" of this Polish bird ? :grandpa:

I'm playing with the first TS-11 Iskra and I would like to improve my dogfight training missions vs the Fouga Magister for example ! :pilotfly:

Best regards,

Coupi.

Edited by Coupi